Welcome to my Air Fryer chicken nuggets.
It wasn’t until I watched a television show with Jamie Oliver that I changed my opinion on how I eat chicken nuggets. Before then I would eat them all the time and quite often when I shouldn’t.
I would buy the supermarket own brand ones and stick them in the Air Fryer and because I wasn’t deep frying them I felt they were healthy.
I would also buy them from fast food places and it felt like the perfect small side dish and I really didn’t see them as anything but a bit of chicken to go with a meal.
After all chicken is healthy right?
After watching this Jamie Oliver show I soon realised how bad they were. He showed how they were made for these schools and for these ready meals and in a nutshell it was the bad part of the chicken that was left in the machine that was disgusting and that you wouldn’t even feed to your dog.
Yet we had all been eating them for years and after watching that I never bought a supermarket chicken nugget again!
But I still loved chicken nuggets so I put together a new recipe to make them in the Air Fryer and since then have not looked back.
This is that recipe so enjoy!
More Side Recipes In The Air Fryer
- Airfryer Onion Rings
- Airfryer Calamari Rings
- Airfryer Chicken Wings
- Spicy Sweet Potato Wedges
- Turkey Goujons
- Mini Brazilian Turkey Pies
- Airfryer Veggie Bake Cakes
- Turkey Spring Rolls
- Sloppy Joe Stuffed Scones
- Five Cheese Pull Apart Bread
- Homemade Sausage Rolls
- Airfryer Pizza Hut Bread Sticks
- KFC Chicken Strips
- KFC Popcorn Chicken
- Airfryer Mini Cheese Scones
- Homemade Garlic Bread
- Airfryer Roast Potatoes
- Airfryer Garlic Potatoes
- Airfryer Chicken Wrapped In Bacon
- Airfryer Pigs In Blankets
- Sage & Onion Stuffing Balls
- Airfryer Stuffed Garlic Mushrooms
- Airfryer Croutons
- Airfryer Courgette Fritters
Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets
- Mix the breadcrumbs with the paprika, salt and pepper. Then add the olive oil so that you have a nice batter.
- Puree the chicken breast in a food processor and add the parsley, garlic, one beaten egg and ketchup.
- Place the second beaten egg in a bowl ready for batter coating.
- Make the chicken mixture into chicken nugget shapes and then cover in the egg and then in the breadcrumbs.
- Cook for 10 minutes on 200c.
Where To Source Your Chicken Breasts To Make Air fryer Chicken Nuggets: