101 Instant Pot Keto Recipes is our latest in our recipes of 101 Instant Pot series. We are sharing with you today 101 Instant Pot Keto Recipes that are perfect both for the beginner and more advanced Instant Pot Pressure Cooker user.
I tried Keto for a day. It seems that I am not good at reducing my daily carb intake down to 50g and that as a hater of fatty food, it is not a good match for me. Which is a shame considering that I am epileptic, and Keto was originally created to help people beat epilepsy.
I recorded my carbs and fats for the day and my carbs was higher than my fats, so maybe better luck next time?
But when I normally give my excess fat to the cat, or find it repulsive the taste of double cream, Keto is really not for me.
But it works for a LOT of other people and on a hunt through our blog and our favourite Instant Pot bloggers, I was surprised by just how many Instant Pot Keto Recipes there is out there to choose from.
So if unlike me, you love Keto and have an Instant Pot Pressure Cooker, then I recommend you hang around for these 101 Instant Pot Keto Recipes for beginners.
What Is Keto?
But first, you must be wondering what Keto is and how it fits in with healthy Instant Pot Cooking?
The Keto diet is aimed at those that want to lose weight and lose it rapidly. You force yourself into a state of ketosis by reducing your carbs down to 50g and bulk up your diet with a high level of fat.
In other words, you can eat steak everyday and have it with creamy naughty sauces. You can also eat eggs, low carb vegetables, high fat meats and fish and plenty of nuts and seeds. My mum would also be pleased that you can have as much cheese as you like.
Many people on Keto report losing a lot of weight in a small period of time.
It reminds me of the Paleo diet, but with less carbs and the introduction of dairy. Dairy is something I truly miss on the Paleo diet.
Below you will find 101 Instant Pot Keto Recipes to get you started:
101 Instant Pot Keto Recipes
Instant Pot Keto Vegetables
I am kicking off my Instant Pot Keto Recipes with all my favourite Instant Pot Vegetables recipes that are low enough in carbs to fit in well with the Keto diet.
Instant Pot Broccoli is my all time favourite quick vegetable for the Keto diet. Serve it on the side of a fillet steak or a fillet of salmon.
Here are a few other Instant Pot Vegetables to get excited about:
- Instant Pot Mushrooms
- Instant Pot Cabbage
- Instant Pot Brussel Sprouts
- Instant Pot Cauliflower
- Instant Pot Leeks
- Instant Pot Asparagus
- Instant Pot Steamed Tomatoes
- Instant Pot Green Beans
- Instant Pot Artichokes
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash
Or I also love delicious comforting meals using my favourite Keto vegetables including:
- Instant Pot Mushroom Soup
- Instant Pot Cauliflower Mash
- Instant Pot Creamy Leeks
- Instant Pot Cauliflower Cheese
- Instant Pot Cheesy Asparagus
Instant Pot Keto Chicken Recipes
No matter if you follow Keto or not, chicken will always be on your top plans for dinner. Chicken is so versatile and its just asking to be cooked in the Instant Pot.
As you can imagine we have a lot of popular Keto chicken recipes for you to choose from in the Instant Pot including:
- Frozen Chicken Breasts
- Instant Pot Chicken Fajitas
- Instant Pot Shredded Chicken Breast
- Instant Pot Whole Chicken
- Instant Pot Chicken Liver & Onions
- Instant Pot Sweet Chilli Chicken Wings
- Instant Pot Rotisserie Chicken
- Instant Pot Whole30 Chicken & Mushroom Pie
- Instant Pot Chicken Tikka Bites
- Instant Pot Crack Chicken
- Instant Pot Whole Lemon Chicken
- Instant Pot Creamy Pesto Chicken
- Instant Pot Southern Indian Chicken Curry
- Instant Pot White Chicken Chilli
- Instant Pot Chicken Vindaloo
- Instant Pot Orange Chicken
- Instant Pot Garlic Butter Chicken
- Instant Pot Chicken Bruschetta
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- Instant Pot Lemon Garlic Chicken
- Instant Pot Salsa Chicken
- Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Bowl
- Instant Pot Café Rio Chicken
Instant Pot Keto Beef Recipes
I love my beef and for the Keto diet, thanks to beef being high in fat its perfect for your daily diet. When I go out for dinner and want to eat out, I always head to the Brazilian for their AMAZING garlic loaded beef.
Here are a few of my favourite Instant Pot Keto Beef Recipes:
- Instant Pot Beef Roast
- Instant Pot Beef Stroganoff
- Instant Pot Keto Meatballs
- Instant Pot Beef Goulash
- Instant Pot Brisket In Tomato Sauce
- Instant Pot Beef Stew
- Instant Pot Shredded Asian Beef
- Instant Pot Keto Taco Meat
- Instant Pot Beef Bourguignon
- Instant Pot Short Ribs
- Instant Pot Keto Steak Bites
- Instant Pot Chilli Lime Steak Bowls
- Instant Pot Ropa Vieja
- Instant Pot Beef Barbacoa
- Instant Pot Beef & Broccoli
Instant Pot Keto Pork Recipes
Pork is one of my all time favourite meats and here in Portugal it is cheap and a favourite among locals. They love pork belly, pork chops without the bone in and pork roast is always in the casserole dishes.
Here are a few of my favourite Instant Pot Keto Pork Recipes:
- Instant Pot Chilli Verde
- Instant Pot Pork Chops
- Instant Pot Pork Roast
- Instant Pot Pulled Pork
- Instant Pot Pork Carnitas
- Instant Pot Kalua Pork
- Instant Pot Jerk Pot Roast
- Instant Pot Smothered Pork Chops
Instant Pot Keto Soup Recipes
I love soup. I mean I REALLY LOVE SOUP. I love the fact that in winter soup makes me feel so good and comforts me. You can see why soup is the food of the soul. In winter we will have soup for supper 2-3 times a week, if not MORE.
Here are a few of my favourite Instant Pot Keto Soup Recipes:
- Instant Pot Tomato Soup
- Instant Pot Coconut Curry Chicken Soup
- Instant Pot Cauliflower Cheese Soup
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Soup
- Instant Pot Sausage Cauliflower Soup
- Instant Pot Cheesy Steak Taco Soup
- Instant Pot Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Instant Pot Chicken Bacon Chowder
Instant Pot Keto Egg Recipes
Eggs are truly loved by followers of the Keto diet and they are perfect for a quick snack or meal. I also like them after exercise to make me feel good.
Here are some easy Instant Pot Keto Egg Recipes:
- Instant Pot Perfect Boiled Eggs
- Instant Pot Egg Loaf
- Instant Pot Egg Bites
- Instant Pot Avocado Egg Salad
- Instant Pot Poached Eggs
- Instant Pot Keto Frittata
Instant Pot Keto Fish & Seafood Recipes
Just like with the Mediterranean diet fish and seafood is loved dearly by Keto followers. There is so much goodness in fish and seafood and especially oily fish.
Here is our fish and seafood Instant Pot Recipe Favourites:
- Instant Pot Salmon & Broccoli
- Instant Pot Thai Curry Prawns
- Instant Pot Lemon Garlic Salmon
- Instant Pot Shrimp Scampi
- Instant Pot Fish Saag
Instant Pot Keto Dessert Recipes
You look though the Keto rules and you see that most fruits are banned, your favourite chocolate bars and your favourite wine, so I am sure you’re wondering what on earth you have for dessert?
Well we have some delicious Keto Dessert recipes for you to cook in the Instant Pot including:
- Instant Pot Keto Thai Custard
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Pie Pudding
- Instant Pot Ricotta Lemon Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Banana Bread Bottom Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Keto Chocolate Cake
- Instant Pot Keto Brownies Cup
- Instant Pot Chocolate Lava Cake
Instant Pot Keto Breakfast Recipes
Another area of the Keto diet that is hard to plan meals for is breakfast. When most people have either cereal, potatoes or bread, its hard to think low carb, especially when you want something comforting and filling to start the day. But we have some brilliant Instant Pot ideas to get your day started with.
Here are our top picks for a delicious Instant Pot Keto Breakfast:
- Instant Pot Keto Breakfast Casserole
- Instant Pot Keto Porridge
- Instant Pot Ham & Broccoli Frittata
- Instant Pot Breakfast Casserole
- Instant Pot Breakfast Burrito Bowls
MORE Instant Pot Keto Recipes
But it doesn’t stop there. We have even MORE Instant Pot Keto Recipes including:
- Instant Pot Turkey Crown
- Instant Pot Ragu
- Instant Pot Lemon Butter Sauce
- Instant Pot Stuffed Squash
- Instant Pot Lamb Stew
- Instant Pot Keto Cauliflower Bowl
- Instant Pot Zoodles
Can’t read them all now? Then pin them for later!
Join The RecipeThis.com Community:
Plus, don’t forget to subscribe below to join our email newsletter with updates of our latest recipes, latest freebies, our cooking stories, plus much more: