Welcome to my 5 ingredient flourless chocolate cake in the Air fryer. Here is an opportunity to try the best ever chocolate cake minus the white sugar and the white flour. Make this flourless chocolate cake with the kids knowing that it is completely healthy!
Today Dominic and I will be celebrating 17 years together along with 14 years of marriage. It feels like a lifetime ago since we said our vows in front of family and friends. Since we had our first dance to Bryan Adams “Everything I Do” and since we had a delicious wedding cake and started married life. Back then our amazing son Kyle was a toddler and a little pageboy at our wedding in his little sailor suit (something we have not let him forget ever since!).
14 years later and another 2 kids along the way and one thing that as a family we love to do is to be in the kitchen together creating. Its so much fun and you can really get lost in the foodie moment. We make chicken fajitas, roast turkey, make stir fries and best of all enjoy a lot of different baked goods.
Chocolate chip cookies, chocolate shortbread, chocolate brownies, you name it we are there. But unfortunately it is often bad for us and has to be saved for special ocassions otherwise we are going to all be obese and all have no teeth left!
However, what if we could make a delicious chocolate cake that is free of:
- White flour
- Icing sugar
- White sugar
- Brown sugar
And then still have the same great flavour?
Well this is exactly what we have been hard at doing. And even better it is just 5 ingredients. Talk about food heaven!5 Ingredient #Flourless #Chocolate #Cake In The #Airfryer Recipe via recipe_thisClick To Tweet
- Preheat the air fryer to 180c.
- In a blender place all your ingredients (apart from the avocado) and blend until you have a smooth chocolate cake mixture.
- Put enough to one side for the icing and divide the rest between two cake baking tins. Place in the air fryer for 35 minutes at 180c,
- Remove them from the cake tins and place on a wire rack until they are cool.
- With the rest of the cake mixture add the avocado until you have a much thicker paste.
- Sandwich a small layer in between two cakes and then use the rest for a lovely chocolate icing around the cake.
- Place in the fridge for an hour so that the icing can set.
If the chocolate icing is not thick enough then add a little more avocado. Or if the centre icing is too thick add a little water to get it to the right consistency.