Welcome to my Air Fryer five cheese pull apart bread recipe.
I don’t know about you but I live for my cheese and bread. It is one of those things that go together a bit like how salt and pepper go together. It’s my mums favourite food and I will often be talking to her on the phone and she will be filling me in on how much bread and cheese she has gone through. I reckon she would be super happy if food and drink just involved bread, butter, cheese and white wine.
In this recipe we are exploring how you can make a simple loaf of bread out of this world delicious just by using a knife and adding cheese, garlic and butter. Oh and knowing my reputation a mountain of herbs will also be added!
We get really cheap thick ciabatta bread here in Portugal that is absolutely delicious and only costs 75 cent. It is cooked fresh on the day and the smell of it just makes me want to tuck in straight away, but I am being good and saving it for a quick evening supper via the Air Fryer.
Plus with the help of an amazing bit of kit like an Air Fryer it can be done in just a few short minutes and have a lovely melted cheese look about it, compare this to the oven when it has to be on for a lot longer and you then have a feast!
Another thing to think about with this kind of bread recipe is that you can make it your own. Add ham, mushrooms, bacon or even a fried egg and you will have a meal perfect for a king!
More Potato Recipes In The Air Fryer
- Airfryer Onion Rings
- Airfryer Calamari Rings
- Airfryer Chicken Nuggets
- Airfryer Chicken Wings
- Spicy Sweet Potato Wedges
- Turkey Goujons
- Mini Brazilian Turkey Pies
- Airfryer Veggie Bake Cakes
- Turkey Spring Rolls
- Sloppy Joe Stuffed Scones
- Homemade Sausage Rolls
- Airfryer Pizza Hut Bread Sticks
- KFC Chicken Strips
- KFC Popcorn Chicken
- Airfryer Mini Cheese Scones
- Homemade Garlic Bread
- Airfryer Roast Potatoes
- Airfryer Garlic Potatoes
- Airfryer Chicken Wrapped In Bacon
- Airfryer Pigs In Blankets
- Sage & Onion Stuffing Balls
- Airfryer Stuffed Garlic Mushrooms
- Airfryer Croutons
- Airfryer Courgette Fritters
[clickToTweet tweet=”#AirFryer #FiveCheese Pull Apart #Recipe via recipe_this” quote=”#AirFryer #FiveCheese Pull Apart #Recipe via recipe_this”]
Air Fryer Five Cheese Pull Apart Bread
- Grate your hard cheese into four different piles and put to one side.
- In a saucepan melt the butter on a medium heat. Add the chives, salt and pepper and the garlic. Cook for a further 2 minutes and mix well. Put to one side.
- Using a good quality bread knife create little slits into your bread. In each of the little slit wholes cover with garlic butter until you have done them all. Then cover them all with soft cheese in order to give them a lovely creamy taste.
- In every other one place a little cheddar and a little goats’ cheese.
- Then with those that have not been filled add the Edam and mozzarella.
- Place in the Air Fryer for 4 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the bread is lovely and warm.
Any Sharp Knife Sharpener
For today we are showcasing the light green knife sharpener. I thought this one was very cute and when I think of cooking I always think of light green. Just because to quote Dominic “I use herbs in everything”. Well I suppose I do. I love parsley, thyme, chives and basil among my favourite herbs and they are perfect for shredding with a sharp knife and throwing into whichever dish you are making.
In this case we are using the knife sharpener to sharpen up our bread knife and then using it to shred herbs and also to make knife holes into our bread in order for a traditional pull apart bread recipe.
In terms of getting yourself one of these brilliant light green knife sharpeners (or exploring the rest of their range) you can explore more by clicking here. If I were to do it again and/or if I were to currently recommend a good quality knife sharpener to you, I would say CHOOSE THIS ONE.