Air Fryer Frozen KFC Hot Wings. Do you love KFC hot wings? Did you know that they freeze perfectly, and you can easily reheat frozen hot wings in the air fryer? It is perfect for avoiding waste next time you get a bucket from KFC.
Air Fryer Frozen KFC Hot Wings
Dominic and I are not big eaters. Well unless you have a big bar of chocolate of course, but overall, we don’t eat big portion sizes. Our frugal mindset loved it in the US when we visited, as we could share a meal between the 2 of us and it saved us a tonne of money.
We’re the ones in the pizza restaurant that asks for a pizza box, so that we can take the rest of it home with us. Or when we go for a KFC you can guarantee we will not quite finish it all.
The KFC bucket is a good example. You get so much stuff that there is no way that 2 people could eat that. Well unless you’re Joey from Friends!
From our last trip to KFC on my birthday we ended up with 10 spare KFC hot wings.
We portioned them up into two bags of 5 hot wings and placed them into small zip loc bags and saved them for later.
Today became later.
Out of the freezer came our little bags of frozen KFC hot wings and they were just asking to be reheated in the air fryer.
Unlike the frozen KFC Chicken pieces that I shared with you yesterday, the amazing thing about reheating frozen hot wings in the air fryer, is that they are all the same size.
All you must consider with reheating frozen KFC hot wings is:
- That they are reheated properly and won’t cause sickness
- That you don’t overcrowd the air fryer with hot wings
- That you have your favourite dipping sauce to hand for dunking
For us though we never have that many of them left, so all we need to make sure the air fryer is hot enough and that we have some ranch sauce ready!
How To Cook Air Fryer Frozen KFC Hot Wings
I call my frozen KFC Hot Wings my all time favourite for quickly reheating in the air fryer. Just because you really don’t have to think about it.
Line up your pieces of frozen KFC hot wings into the air fryer basket, then cook them and while they are cooking, you can be deciding what sauce you’re going to have with your hot wings.
Or if you want to serve them with some of my Air Fryer Frozen French Fries, then wait until your fries have just 8 minutes left and add the hot wings to your air fryer.
More Air Fryer Frozen Food Recipes
We have some fantastic quick reheat guides for cooking food from frozen in the air fryer. If you love frozen food and want to cook it with less calories than in the deep fat fryer, then you’ll love these recipes.
Click on the links below for more air fryer frozen food:
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Air Fryer Frozen Mozzarella Sticks
- Air Fryer Frozen Egg Rolls
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Nuggets
- Air Fryer Frozen Mini Pizzas
- Air Fryer Frozen Sweet Potato Fries
- Air Fryer Frozen Sweet Potato Wedges
- Air Fryer Frozen Fish Sticks
- Air Fryer Frozen KFC Chicken
- Air Fryer Frozen Hash Browns
- Air Fryer Frozen Breaded Mushrooms
- Air Fryer Frozen Potato Chips
- 5 KFC Hot Wings
- Place the air fryer hot wings inside the air fryer basket, making sure they are NOT overcrowded.
- Cook for 8 minutes at 180c/360f.
- Serve hot with your favourite dipping sauce.
I recommend no more than 10 frozen KFC hot wings to be cooked at the same time. This is because you don’t want them to stick together and you want them all to be reheated evenly. 8 minutes is enough cooking time for up to 10 KFC hot wings from frozen.
Can’t make it now? Then pin it for later!
Join The RecipeThis.com Community:
Plus, don’t forget to subscribe below to join our email newsletter with updates of our latest recipes, latest freebies, our cooking stories, plus much more: