Air Fryer Frozen Party Food. How to have an air fryer frozen food party. Efficiently cook lots of party food in the air fryer for your guests. Use our air fryer frozen food theme for game days, birthday parties, family get togethers or even for festive buffets. It includes step by step frozen food recipe instructions for some of the most common air fryer frozen party food.
Air Fryer Frozen Party Food
I love how efficient 2 of my aunts are with getting party food on the table for their guests. At the same time as drinking lots of white wine and being the centre of attention.
They do it so efficiently.
I remember arriving late at night at my aunts last summer. We had travelled that day from the south of England to the north.
Sofia had a bad stomach and she turned up literally covered in poop.
While I cleaned up Sofia and Dominc brought in the luggage, my aunt had put a huge buffet together. It was super-sized.
I was staring at it thinking how much food there was, especially considering it was just us and the kids were tired and would not eat much.
But what got me about it all was that every bit of food that my aunt had served up, came from freezer food that she had just grabbed.
There was frozen pizza, frozen garlic bread, frozen onion rings and much more.
You looked at it and thought that she must have spent all day making it, not like 20 seconds in between placing it in her oven.
It got me thinking how amazing the air fryer would be, for cooking some of your favourite frozen food and how you can use your oven to keep it warm in between cooking stages.
Air Fryer Frozen Party Food
This picture here is our dining table:
Well it’s our old scruffy one that we got rid of recently. It was badly refurbished by a rogue carpenter and we ended up stuck with it for a while.
But scruffy or not, its perfect for hosting a very quick last-minute party food buffet.
If you have unexpected guests or its family time and you want to get dinner on the table fast.
All the above took us less than 5 minutes of prep.
Our only prep for our air fryer frozen party food was taking the food out of the containers and placing it in the air fryer.
Just look at it all in the various boxes and how easy it would be to make a frozen food air fryer party:
I mean how cool is that?
How To Cook Frozen Party Food In The Air Fryer
To cook frozen party food in the air fryer, it is all about being organised and having a plan:
- What are you going to cook?
- What needs cooking first?
- What needs cooking last?
- How are you going to avoid food going cold?
- Have you got enough frozen food?
From looking at what we had in our chest freezer we decided on:
- Frozen Onion Rings
- Frozen French Fries
- Frozen Corn On The Cob
- Frozen Chicken Platter
- Frozen Shrimp Platter
- Frozen Sausage Rolls
- Frozen Cheesy Nachos
- Frozen Mac & Cheese Bites
- Frozen Corn Dogs
- Frozen Mini Pies
- Frozen Spicy Tacos
This was easily enough food to feed 8 people and would appeal to a lot of different food tastes. You could feed both the meat eaters and the vegetarians.
As well as this you could go the extra mile and make a platter of sandwiches and some crisps to go with it if you wanted to.
Or you don’t have to use the exact same foods we did. You could grab some frozen quiches, chicken nuggets or even some frozen cookies.
Then add some sauces to the table, napkins, paper plates and cutlery and you are DONE.
Just imagine all that with hardly any prep and cooked in the air fryer so efficiently.
People will think you’re the PERFECT party host, if you delivered all this amazing party food in under an hour.
Air Fryer Frozen Party Food Cooking Tips
Before you get overwhelmed by all the big boxes of frozen food, I recommend that you follow my top tips:
- Cook small items together first as this gives you a fantastic head start
- Check freezer box timings and group together items with similar cook time
- Once the 2nd lot is on, keep other items warm in the oven on its lowest setting
- After 4th lot turn the oven off, it will retain its heat without overcooking food
- Pizza trays are fantastic for keeping your food warm on, they have small holes and help things breathe
- Unsure of cooking time, then do slightly less as you can always later, but you can’t take away
More Air Fryer Frozen Food
Here at recipethis.com we love how simple the air fryer is for cooking frozen food. This guide to cooking frozen party food in the air fryer is not our first.
Below is a breakdown of other frozen food we have done in the air fryer for you to browse through:
- How To Cook Frozen Food In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Air Fryer Frozen Mozzarella Sticks
- Air Fryer Frozen Egg Rolls
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Nuggets
- Air Fryer Frozen Mini Pizzas
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Wings
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Wings Tutorial
- Air Fryer Frozen Sweet Potato Fries
- Air Fryer Frozen Sweet Potato Wedges
- Air Fryer Frozen Breaded Mushrooms
- Air Fryer Frozen Fish Sticks
- Air Fryer Frozen KFC Chicken
- Air Fryer Frozen KFC Hot Wings
- Air Fryer Frozen Hash Browns
- Air Fryer Frozen Potato Chips
- Air Fryer Corn On The Cob
Air Fryer Frozen Party Food.
- 1 bag Frozen Onion Rings
- 1 bag Frozen French Fries
- 1 bag Frozen Corn On The Cob
- 1 bag Frozen Chicken Platter
- 1 bag Frozen Shrimp Platter
- 1 bag Frozen Sausage Rolls
- 1 bag Frozen Cheesy Nachos
- 1 bag Frozen Mac & Cheese Bites
- 1 bag Frozen Corn Dogs
- 1 bag Frozen Mini Pies
- 1 bag Frozen Spicy Tacos
- Do a 2 minute preheat of the air fryer to 180c/360f.
- Place round one into the air fryer and cook for 10 minutes. In round one we had 10 mini spicy pepper tacos, 10 cheesy chicken nachos, 16 mini corn dogs, 12 mac and cheese bites.
- After round one is done put them to one side.
- Place round two into the air fryer and cook for 15 minutes. For round 2 we cooked our mini pies.
- Place round 1 and 2 into the oven on the lowest setting.
- Remove and do the same for round 3, round 4 and round 5, until each round has done 15 minutes. For round 3 we cooked sausage rolls, for round 4 we cooked corn on the cob and for our forth round we did the chicken and the shrimp/prawn platters.
- After round 4 turn off the oven and just use the heat generated to keep everything warm.
- Place the final round into the air fryer for 12 minutes. For our final round we cooked onion rings and French Fries together.
- After 8 minutes on the final round use this time to prepare your buffet and get everything together on your table. Then when the 12 minutes is up you’ll be organised.
Can’t make it now? Then pin it for later!
Join The RecipeThis.com Community:
Plus, don’t forget to subscribe below to join our email newsletter with updates of our latest recipes, latest freebies, our cooking stories, plus much more: