Welcome to my latest recipe in the Airfryer and today is about showing you how to make the best ever turkey and broccoli pizza in your air fryer. But better than that, this air fryer pizza is so easy to make and perfect for supper with your kids for when they come home from school.
I remember like it was yesterday when I used to have pizza parties with my primary school friends when I was little. They used to all pile into my house and my mum would have everything ready for us.
My mum would have pizza bases, tomato sauce, loads of toppings and the oven would be preheated ready to go.
We would each choose our toppings for our dream pizzas and they would be done to however we liked them and would usually have a smiley face somewhere.
We would then go and play and come back when we were called for our warm pizzas. I do still have all the photos especially of us throwing pizza at each other – but I doubt I would ever get their permission to share them!!
It would then be served with loads of chips and we would be very happy kids with full pizza bellies.
However there would be no healthy vegetables in sight. Well that is unless you consider the tomato sauce to be healthy! It also took quite a while and involved lots of processed foods.
Yet with this version I have for you here in the air fryer it is with homemade pizza dough, lots of broccoli and you could create a pizza party for your kids when they bring their friends home from school.
Air Fryer Quick Turkey & Broccoli Pizza
- Preheat your air fryer to 180c.
- Drain your cooked broccoli and then dap it dry with a paper towel so that any excess moisture is gone.
- Place your turkey wing meat into a mixing bowl and mix it with garam masala, mixed spice and coriander. Mix in the Greek yoghurt and put it to one side.
- Place 20% of your dough to one side and roll out the rest so that it resembles the shape of pizza dough. Place it over the baking mat so that you can get the right size for it and use the 20% spare dough to make a thicker crust. Push it down over the edges and create nice dough around the edges of the pizza.
- Place a layer of tomato sauce over the base of your pizza dough. Follow this up with a layer of the cheese, followed by a final layer for the turkey and the broccoli.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and fresh basil.
- Cook in the air fryer for 8 minutes on 180c.
The Best Ever Airfryer Turkey Wing
This was our final recipe using a pair of turkey wings. We loved this recipe and it proves that turkey meat (especially the boring turkey wing) can stretch a lot further than you would think!