We would all be telling porkie pies if we didn’t admit to wanting to recreate favourite restaurant meals at home. We will often be at a restaurant and wondering how easy it is to make and if we could make it at home.
When you go to a steak restaurant you wonder about their sauce, at a Chinese you wonder where they get their soy sauce from because it tastes better than your own, or you could be at an Indian and wondering where they source their spice from because the local Indian restaurant does the best ever curries!
We have had a favourite restaurant ever since we moved to Portugal. It is a 45 minute drive away but well worth the distance. It serves a lot of steak and fish dishes including steak on the stone (unheard of in many countries), homemade mayonnaise, the best ever garlic potatoes and the puddings are so worth having.
The one thing we have always liked the most are the garlic potatoes. They are cooked with garlic and bacon and I can’t resist asking for more. The worst thing is that they come with unlimited portions of potatoes so by the end of the night (especially after I have had pudding) I feel incredibly full 🙂
This recipe when cooked in our airfryer, that I have created is my take on the classic Portuguese potatoes and beware you will want extra!
More Potato Recipes In The Air Fryer
- Airfryer Onion Rings
- Airfryer Calamari Rings
- Airfryer Chicken Nuggets
- Airfryer Chicken Wings
- Spicy Sweet Potato Wedges
- Turkey Goujons
- Mini Brazilian Turkey Pies
- Airfryer Veggie Bake Cakes
- Turkey Spring Rolls
- Sloppy Joe Stuffed Scones
- Five Cheese Pull Apart Bread
- Homemade Sausage Rolls
- Airfryer Pizza Hut Bread Sticks
- KFC Chicken Strips
- KFC Popcorn Chicken
- Airfryer Mini Cheese Scones
- Homemade Garlic Bread
- Airfryer Roast Potatoes
- Airfryer Chicken Wrapped In Bacon
- Airfryer Pigs In Blankets
- Sage & Onion Stuffing Balls
- Airfryer Stuffed Garlic Mushrooms
- Airfryer Croutons
- Airfryer Courgette Fritters
[clickToTweet tweet=”#AirFryer Restaurant Style Garlic Potatoes from @Recipe_this” quote=”#AirFryer Restaurant Style Garlic Potatoes from @Recipe_this”]
Air Fryer Restaurant Style Garlic Potatoes
- Begin by peeling your potatoes and chopping them into medium sized cubes.
- Place the potatoes in the Air Fryer with a teaspoon of olive oil and cook for 10 minutes on a 180c heat.
- While they are cooking dice your bacon and mix the bacon in a bowl with your garlic, extra teaspoon of olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Once the potatoes have beeped add them to the bowl and the mix everything well.
- On a big piece of silver foil add the potato and bacon mixture. Slightly cut the silver foil so it can breathe and then cook for a further 10 minutes on the same temperature.