Welcome to my Air Fryer stuffed garlic mushrooms.
What I always remember about garlic mushrooms were that they were always my dads go to starter whenever we went to a restaurant. He has always been a rather fussy eater but you always knew that if garlic mushrooms were on the menu then he would be very happy!
While my mum and I would tuck into a cheese tart or a prawn cocktail he would look like he was in food heaven with his mushrooms.
Even now all these years later, if I wanted to impress my dad with a delicious starter or a snack then the garlic mushrooms would be perfect. Plus Dominic loves them as much as my Dad so it would keep both of my men satisfied.
Mushrooms are also very economical so if you’re looking for a cheap starter to serve up at dinner parties or over special occasions then it can be the perfect dish.
More Potato Recipes In The Air Fryer
- Airfryer Onion Rings
- Airfryer Calamari Rings
- Airfryer Chicken Nuggets
- Airfryer Chicken Wings
- Spicy Sweet Potato Wedges
- Turkey Goujons
- Mini Brazilian Turkey Pies
- Airfryer Veggie Bake Cakes
- Turkey Spring Rolls
- Sloppy Joe Stuffed Scones
- Five Cheese Pull Apart Bread
- Homemade Sausage Rolls
- Airfryer Pizza Hut Bread Sticks
- KFC Chicken Strips
- KFC Popcorn Chicken
- Airfryer Mini Cheese Scones
- Homemade Garlic Bread
- Airfryer Roast Potatoes
- Airfryer Garlic Potatoes
- Airfryer Chicken Wrapped In Bacon
- Airfryer Pigs In Blankets
- Sage & Onion Stuffing Balls
- Airfryer Croutons
- Airfryer Courgette Fritters
[clickToTweet tweet=”#AirFryer Stuffed Garlic Mushrooms from @recipe_this” quote=”#AirFryer Stuffed Garlic Mushrooms from @recipe_this”]
Air Fryer Stuffed Garlic Mushrooms
- In a bowl mix together the breadcrumbs, olive oil, garlic, onion, parsley, salt and pepper. Plus make sure they are mixed well.
- Clean your mushrooms and remove the middle stalks. Fill the middle area with your breadcrumb mixture.
- Cook the mushrooms on a 180c heat for 10 minutes and then serve.