Welcome to our airfryer soft chocolate brownies with homemade caramel sauce.
Picture the scene….it is a Sunday afternoon and I am catching up on my blogging. I have been testing out all these recipes over the last few weeks and have handwritten notes everywhere. So I am finally putting all these notes together into these recipes that you’re reading now.
Normally on a Sunday I am doing the main meal as I love to cook. But this time I leave it all in Dominic’s capable hands. This of course is perfect after all he has been to college to cook where as I have just watched Jamie Oliver on the television. So hardly any comparison!!!
So he makes us a lovely toad in the hole with a vegetable bake. My cheese sauce from the freezer of course, so I do contribute something to the meal!!!!
Then for pudding it is the turn of his brand new chocolate brownies recipe in the airfryer. I have never had chocolate brownies before because I am allergic to nuts so it never really works out for me!!!
But (especially for me) he makes me a delicious nut free chocolate brownie and if he is not spoiling me enough, he serves it with his homemade caramel sauce and some banana.
More Baking Recipes In The Air Fryer
- Fruit Crumble Mug Cakes
- Airfryer Chocolate Mug Cake
- British Lemon Tarts
- White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Airfryer Pineapple Cake
- Airfryer Banana Bread
- The Ultimate Airfryer Doughnuts
- Airfryer Chocolate Eclairs
- Airfryer Mini Apple Pies
[clickToTweet tweet=”Testing Soft Chocolate Brownies With Homemade Caramel recipe from @recipe_this and please #airfryer” quote=”Testing Soft Chocolate Brownies With Homemade Caramel recipe from @recipe_this and please #airfryer”]
Airfryer Soft Chocolate Brownies With Homemade Caramel Sauce
- Preheat your airfryer to 180c.
- Start by preparing the chocolate brownies – Melt 100g of the butter and chocolate over a medium heat in a bowl above a pan. Stir in the brown sugar, add the medium eggs and then add the vanilla essence. Add the self raising flour and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a greased dish that is of an appropriate size for your airfryer.
- Cook in your airfryer for 15 minutes on a 180c.
- While the brownies are cooking it is time to make the caramel sauce – Mix the caster sugar and the water in a pan on a medium heat until the sugar is melted. Then turn it up and cook for a further three minutes until it has turned a light brown colour. Take off the heat and then after 2 minutes add your butter and keep stirring until it is all melted. Then slowly add the milk.
- Set the caramel sauce to one side for it to cool.
- When the brownies are ready chop them into squares and place them on a plate with some sliced banana and cover with some caramel sauce.