Bread Machine Paleo Pizza Ring. A Paleo pizza ring flavoured with garlic, olive oil and parsley.
Once you have tried out bread machine paleo garlicky paleo pizza ring then there will be no cravings for pizza ever again!
Here we are with another of our fakeaway Fridays. Each fortnight on a Friday we give you a delicious alternative than ringing for a takeaway that you can easily do at home.
This time we are talking pizza rings. Often high in calories but by making a bread machine Paleo pizza ring, you can create something yummy yet delicious.
I feel like I have been robbed. I have been a Paleo and a Whole30 fan since the summer of 2015 and it has taken me until now to discover that you can in fact make a Paleo, Whole30 and Gluten Free friendly version of a bread machine pizza ring.
How could it possibly of taken until now before I knew this???
There is no denying it, I am a huge garlic bread fan. Whenever we used to order a takeaway during my student days, I was always happiest with a garlic bread and some fries and onion rings.
While Dominic used to prefer a double cheeseburger instead.
If you have read a few of our recipes, then you will know that I am garlic obsessed. I struggle to make any recipes that garlic doesn’t feature in.
Often when I am cooking dinner the first thing I will do, is dice an onion, peel some garlic and then add the two ingredients to a pan with a little olive oil.
Or if I am feeling lazy, then I will add the onion and olive oil and add some garlic puree. That way it saves me having to peel the garlic.
But either way I just love the onion and garlic combo and its Mediterranean cooking at its best.
Then serve it with some air fryer French Fries so that we can complete the fast food meal, just while keeping everything Whole30 as we go.
Just because you follow Paleo, Whole30 or for health reasons are forced to be gluten free or low carb, doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy all your favourite foods.
Just cook it a different way, just like I have done with my bread machine Paleo pizza ring.
Though even though we love our Paleo pizza ring with garlic and parsley, you can always change those seasonings for whatever you prefer.
For example, you can stuff it with leftover pulled pork, add shredded chicken or whatever other easy ingredients that you have to hand.
This Paleo Pizza ring is so easy to make and you just follow a few simple instructions:
#1 You add your Paleo dough to the bread machine and then let it do the magic on its bread dough setting:
#2 You lift the lid of the bread machine after it beeps and place it onto a clean worktop:
#3 You roll them out into dough balls and then place them around your baking pan:
#4 They cook in the air fryer and then you tuck in:
Then add your pizza dip of choice or just have them as they are as a really delicious garlic bread. Or instead of a pizza ring, why not turn them into classic garlic bread?
Bread Machine Paleo Pizza Ring
- Place the gluten free bread flour, the olive oil and the 450ml of water into the bread machine. Add the yeast powder to the top.
- Set the bread machine to the dough setting and let the bread machine do all the hard work.
- When the bread machine has finished, put the pizza ring dough onto a floured worktop. Flour your hands.
- Make it into medium sized bread bun shapes.
- Grease your baking pan with a little olive oil so that your pizza ring will not stick.
- In a bowl add to it the garlic puree, the extra olive oil and the parsley as well as the salt and pepper. Mix well until you have a well-mixed garlic paste.
- Cover each of the pizza ring balls in the mixture until they are well coated.
- Place each of them around the edge of the pizza pan and centre a ramekin in the middle so that you can create your pizza pan.
- Cook at 175c/350f for 9 minutes.
- 10. Remove from the baking pan and serve.