Bread Maker Gluten Free Dinner Rolls. With the help of the bread maker machine to make the delicious gluten free dinner roll dough, along with the air fryer to make them as heavenly as they are when you buy them from the bakers, this is a gluten free dinner rolls winner.
Now this is foodie heaven.
Could you really make delicious gluten free dinner rolls? That taste so good that you would never ever guess that they were in fact gluten free?
Well we did, and I have!
Living in Portugal we have beautiful summer weather most of the time. The sun shines almost every day of the year and the summer months often average between 35 and 45 degrees.
Between Easter and Early November our weather is as close to perfect as you can get. Then during the winter months, we will still average around the 15 mark. So, my cousins tales of the winters in Vermont with snow always seem so alien to us.
But we will get one winter storm. Like a tropical storm where the rain will fall heavily for at least a week, but the air will still feel warm.
When it happens, the Portuguese people look so miserable, as to them their lives are amazing because of the beautiful outdoors.
Its also at this time that all you want is your comfort food. Your cauliflower cheese, cheese sandwiches, chicken pasta and warm dinner rolls to dunk into your just cooked homemade soup.
But for me I seem to have gluten issues and feel like I have a mild food intolerance, which is when gluten free dinner rolls need to be in my life.
There are lots of AMAZING gluten free flours available and this is the one we used. It was a lot better than a lot of gluten free dinner rolls BECAUSE you didn’t have that horrible gluten free after taste.
If you are getting into using gluten free bread flours, I highly recommend you try a quality one like THIS ONE, rather than a cheap one.
Then you just use a small amount of ingredients, then put your dough on, in your bread maker machine.
Then when it beeps you roll out your dough into medium sized dinner rolls. Then cook your gluten free dinner rolls in the air fryer for just 9 minutes.
It really is that simple.
Then you have gluten free dinner rolls that you can use in anything:
- Load them with cheese
- Spread melted butter over them
- Fill them with pulled pork
- Dunk them in your homemade soup
- Break them up into breadcrumbs and use them to bread some chicken
Or even better space them out like I have done, and you have pull apart gluten free bread!
Bread Maker Gluten Free Dinner Rolls
- Start by placing the gluten free bread flour, the olive oil and 450ml of luke warm water into the bottom of your bread maker. Add the yeast on top. Set the bread maker to its dough setting.
- When the bread maker beeps, put the gluten free dinner rolls dough onto a floured worktop. Flour your hands to prevent them from sticking.
- Divide them into 6 medium sized pieces and shape them into dinner roll shapes.
- Grease your bread tray and place the 6 dough balls onto it making sure they are touching each other.
- In a small bowl mix together garlic puree, a tablespoon of olive oil and some dried parsley. Mix well until you have a garlic paste.
- Cover each of your gluten free dinner rolls with the garlic paste.
- Cook at 180c/360f for 9 minutes.