Welcome to my cheese and sausage muffins with spiralizer vegetables.
I am going back to last year and more specifically November 2015 when I first tried a cheese muffin. I was at a kids birthday party with my daughter Sofia celebrating another kids 1st birthday.
And on the buffet there were some lovely cheese muffins. I have never had them before and I fell in love with them. Clearly I should have stopped at two but I must have had about four.
From that moment on I wanted to eat loads of cheese muffins and I couldn’t wait to experiment with them myself.
This particular recipe came about because we had loads of spare vegetables left over in the bottom of the fridge and instead of just having cheese muffins we wanted a more cheese and vegetable feel. Plus I wont feel as guilty then about all the cheese!
[clickToTweet tweet=”Delicious #cheese & #sausage #muffins with Spiralizer Vegetables thanks to @recipe_this” quote=”Delicious #cheese & #sausage #muffins with Spiralizer Vegetables thanks to @recipe_this”]
Cheese And Sausage Muffins With Spiralizer Vegetables
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Using your Spiralizer cut up your carrots into long stringy pieces. Then do the same again with your red pepper.
- Place the flour in a large mixing bowl and add the eggs and mix well. Add the rest of the ingredients (apart from the milk) and mix again.
- Add the milk (a little at a time) until you have a nice creamy muffin mixture.
- Place into individual baking moulds or into little Yorkshire Pudding trays. Then bake for 25 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.