Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread in the Airfryer. If you love chocolate chips but want something healthy and filling, then it doesn’t get any better than having this amazing airfryer version of chocolate chip zucchini bread in your life.
Back in September I shared with you how to make chocolate banana bread in the Airfryer. I had written it in advance and actually recipe tested it back in early July. It was so amazing that we had cooked it about 30 times before it came to be published and had become obsessed with it.
Another Airfryer recipe that I wanted to try was chocolate chip zucchini bread. Until I started recipe testing I had never tried it and had only briefly heard of it.
Let’s just say my first opinion of chocolate chip zucchini bread, was why on earth had I not been eating this for years????
It is the business and a perfect use of all those chocolate chips. Well when you are being good and not throwing them all in the chocolate chip cookies batter!
When you make chocolate chip zucchini bread you simply:
- Grate lots of fresh zucchini
- Make a cake batter
- Combine the 2 together and add chocolate chips
YES. It really is that SIMPLE.
Everything combines together really well with the dieter’s tea and you have the most amazing chocolate chip zucchini bread that you have ever tried.
You can even swap it around and add other chocolate that you like and its an excellent use of your leftover zucchini, especially if you have lots of them in and don’t really know what to do with them all.
A zucchini problem that is particularly experienced by those that grow them in their gardens.
This is because it slots perfectly into the Airfryer and if you flour the top, bottom and sides, then it will be totally non-stick and your washing up will be a 2 second job.
Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread Recipe
- Preheat the Airfryer to 180c/360f. Flour the bottom, top and sides of your Airfryer baking pan and put it to one side.
- Grate your zucchini and put it to one side.
- In a large mixing bowl add your eggs, olive oil, brown sugar and vanilla extract. Mix well with a hand mixer. Do this until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Fold in the flour, cocoa powder and the green tea.
- Fold in the grated zucchini and dark chocolate chips.
- Add the batter into the Airfryer baking pan and cook for 20 minutes on 180c/360f.