Welcome to our third Podcast at Recipe This and we are honoured to having you listening to what we have to say!
We are dedicating this Podcast to going frugal. To eating on a budget, to eating amazing meals for less and enjoying your food.
You don’t have to spend a lot of money in order to enjoy great food you just need to make the best out of what you have got.
I must admit that I used to waste food and we used to end up throwing food in the bin just because we had forgotten to eat it or had eaten out more than planned. This is like throwing money down the toilet and shouldn’t be happening. Yet billions of food ends up in waste fills every year.
[Tweet “CT FM 003: Feeding Your Family For A Fiver #cookingtips #podcast”]
Not only are we going to show you how to save money with your grocery shopping but also show you what our favourite frugal meals are and I bet you wont believe they are frugal because they are that nice.
This Podcast will be split into the following main areas:
- Cooking Tips – Let us share with you how to cook cheap and what to do when you have hardly any money left for groceries. This is a real eye opener and great for if you want to save up for something.
- Family Cooking Time – We will be sharing with you our favourite frugal meaty meal to have on a Saturday night while watching television. This is a really good one for beating the takeaway and keeping your money in your wallet.
- Family Healthy Eating – This week we will be sharing with you our top 5 family meals that you can cook at home that will save you a small fortune. All of these are family favourites and your kids will love you if you serve them this for dinner.
- Frugal Family Cooking – For the frugal section this week we are talking all about finding one product in the grocery department and spreading it out over several meals.
Links & Resources Mentioned In Cooking Tips FM 002:
- Pumpkin & Garlic Soup
- Meatloaf Recipe
- Party Meatballs Recipe
- Thai Vegetable Curry
- Sausage Casserole
- Lakeland slow cooker review
Subscribe To Our Cooking FM Podcast
If you would like to subscribe to our weekly Cooking FM Podcast then you can do so below:
Your Feedback Is Welcome
If you get the chance, please leave us an honest rating and a review on iTunes by clicking here. We would really appreciate the feedback and it will help our Podcasts grow. We appreciate it and we hope you enjoy our Podcasts!