Welcome to our fifth Podcast at Recipe This and we are honoured to having you listening to what we have to say!
The theme for Podcast #5 is broccoli and we have lots to share with you today. In fact we are so into broccoli in this Podcast that we have 14 different recipes that you can try out at home where broccoli is the main focus.
I have loved broccoli since I was a child and it is just perfect for giving your body a boost. We get through about 4-5 kilos of broccoli per week and because of this we are rarely ill. Also with it being so cheap to buy fresh from the supermarket or from the local market it is the perfect choice.
But you are probably thinking that for a vegetable that is a large amount, but when you are having it with most meals and also have a soft spot for broccoli soup then you can soon get through it.
The best bit about this particular Podcast has been the research. Being able to look at how good broccoli really is for you and how it can help you. Plus educating ourselves about lots of new fresh ideas for cooking with it. We even have a pizza recipe with broccoli in it and if you can’t get your kids eating their broccoli if you put it on a deep pan pizza I am sure they will be begging you to make it for them!
[Tweet “CT FM 005: The Ultimate Guide To Broccoli #cookingtips #broccoli #healthypodcast :)”]
This Podcast will be split into the following main areas:
- Cooking Tips – Have you ever wanted to learn more about the benefits of broccoli but had never got around to asking? Well everything is answered in this section.
- Family Cooking Time – Do you want to get your kids involved in the kitchen? If so this section is perfect as it gives ideas of great recipes that you can cook with them.
- Family Healthy Eating – If you want to be eating healthy as a family then you’ll love our family healthy eating chapter. With some great recipes that will make your kids forget that they are eating healthy, it will just be delicious home cooked food to them.
- Frugal Family Cooking – So you want to eat healthy but you don’t want it to break the bank? Then if that is the case you’ll love our frugal recipes.
Links & Resources Mentioned In Cooking Tips FM 005:
- Russell Hobbs Food Steamer
- Broccoli Chicken Casserole
- Bacon & Broccoli Salad
- Broccoli, Spinach & Feta Pizza
- Broccoli & Cheese Mashed Potatoes
- Broccoli Soufflés
- Broccoli Mac & Cheese Salad
- Healthy Broccoli Pasta
- Broccoli Apple Pasta Bowls
- Maple Glazed Salmon With Broccoli
- Deconstructed Broccoli Gratin Soup
- Broccoli & Feta Fritters
- Creamy Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Grilled Broccoli Kebabs Recipe
- Baked Broccoli Tots
Subscribe To Our Cooking FM Podcast
If you would like to subscribe to our weekly Cooking FM Podcast then you can do so below:
- Join our mailing list and you will be informed whenever we post a new Podcast
- Access All Our Past Podcasts
- Subscribe Via iTunes
Your Feedback Is Welcome
If you get the chance, please leave us an honest rating and a review on iTunes by clicking here. We would really appreciate the feedback and it will help our Podcasts grow. We appreciate it and we hope you enjoy our Podcasts!