Welcome to my easy Airfryer oaty sandwich biscuits recipe.
Whether you live in America and call them cookies or live in Europe and call them biscuits, they are still delicious and full of naughtiness.
I am a member of a lot of healthy eating communities and this is certainly something that I won’t be sharing with them. After all, I am sure you don’t think about butter, white sugar and icing sugar when you consider Paleo!
Well I am all for treating myself sometimes and enjoying the bad bits in moderation and this is one of my moderated treats. These were actually made over a Sunday when the boys were painting Sofia’s bedroom and me and Sofia spent the day in the kitchen baking and having a good girly time.
There is often the question of how food bloggers stay slim with all this naughty food around. Well when we have a biscuit day we will divide the mixture by three so that we don’t have this huge excessive amount of biscuits doing the rounds.
So if you wanted a biscuit but you didn’t want to have loads of them, and then think about reducing your mixture like we do.
In our easy Airfryer oaty sandwich biscuits we are combining our love for a delicious butter cream filling in the middle of two oaty biscuits. They are incredibly simple to make and you can use your Airfryer to cook them in and to give them a lovely crunchy texture.
It also makes a nice change from a traditional biscuit by giving you a crunch from the oats.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Easy #Airfryer Oaty Sandwich #Biscuits Recipe via recipe_this” quote=”Easy #Airfryer Oaty Sandwich #Biscuits Recipe via recipe_this”]
Easy Airfryer Oaty Sandwich Biscuits
- Cream the butter and the sugar together until it is light and fluffy. Add the egg, chocolate, coconut and vanilla essence. Add the flour and mix well.
- Make into medium sized biscuit shapes and then roll in the oats.
- Place in the Airfryer for 18 minutes on 180c.
- While they are cooling make your filling. Cream the icing sugar and the butter until you have a lovely creamy mixture. Add the lemon juice and the vanilla, mix again and then put to one side.
- When the biscuits are cool add the filling and press together so that they resemble a nice sandwich.