Welcome to my turkey stuffing balls in the Air Fryer.
If you’re looking for a healthy stuffing ball to go with your Christmas dinner then you’ve found it. This is perfect served with your turkey with Christmas or just as an extra treat.
The unhealthy side of me in the old days would have gone for some Paxo sage and onion stuffing mix at Christmas but I soon realised that to make the real thing is so easy that I should never have cheated on the quality in the past.
Also as a family of four we buy sausage meat to make sausage rolls with and always end up with a lot of sausage meat left over so it becomes a frugal way to make the most out of our grocery purchases.
I find that the best way of making stuffing is with sausage meat because of the texture of it and it means you then need fewer ingredients which then makes it much quicker to make. I also go with the traditional sage and onion stuffing style because it is the most traditional flavour and then keeps everyone happy!
You can swap the sausage meat for turkey mince if you prefer which gives you a very similar end result.
More Potato Recipes In The Air Fryer
- Airfryer Onion Rings
- Airfryer Calamari Rings
- Airfryer Chicken Nuggets
- Airfryer Chicken Wings
- Spicy Sweet Potato Wedges
- Turkey Goujons
- Mini Brazilian Turkey Pies
- Airfryer Veggie Bake Cakes
- Turkey Spring Rolls
- Sloppy Joe Stuffed Scones
- Five Cheese Pull Apart Bread
- Homemade Sausage Rolls
- Airfryer Pizza Hut Bread Sticks
- KFC Chicken Strips
- KFC Popcorn Chicken
- Airfryer Mini Cheese Scones
- Homemade Garlic Bread
- Airfryer Roast Potatoes
- Airfryer Garlic Potatoes
- Airfryer Chicken Wrapped In Bacon
- Airfryer Pigs In Blankets
- Airfryer Stuffed Garlic Mushrooms
- Airfryer Croutons
- Airfryer Courgette Fritters
[clickToTweet tweet=”Easy Sage & Onion Stuffing Balls In The #AirFryer from @recipe_this” quote=”Easy Sage & Onion Stuffing Balls In The #AirFryer from @recipe_this”]
Welcome to my turkey stuffing balls in the Air Fryer. If you’re looking for a healthy stuffing ball to go with your Christmas dinner then you’ve found it.
- Place your ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Form into medium sized balls and place them in the Air Fryer
- Cook at 180c for 15 minutes and then serve.
If you find that your sausage meat is not firm enough then increase the amount of breadcrumbs in the recipe. Or if using turkey mince then we suggest that you add an egg so that it can bind well.