The Instant Pot Crash Course. Featuring two fantastic digital products to get you started with your Instant Pot Pressure Cooker. It includes both the Instant Pot Boss Video Course as well as the entire library of Instant Pot recipes at RT also known as the Instant Pot Archives.
Here at Recipe This, we are over the moon to announce that we have teamed up with Heather at The Spicy Apron to give you both of our Beginner Instant Pot Digital Products with an AMAZING 50% DISCOUNT on this page only!
The Story Of The Instant Pot Archives
Here at Recipe This ever since publishing our first Instant Pot recipe on the 1st day of 2017, we have been sharing our love for the Instant Pot with our readers around the world. Recipes that we cook daily in our Instant Pot for us and our family.
Back in 2017 our Instant Pot Beginner readers asked for a PDF version of all our Instant Pot recipes. They wanted a pdf that they could download onto their digital devices that was free of ads and was easy for storing.
We created the Instant Pot Archives and even now we update the PDF every quarter with new Instant Pot Recipes and as an Instant Pot Archives customer you get a say in what new recipes we feature as well as changes you would like.
Many of our Instant Pot Archives readers love it the most, because it is their ebook that is growing over time and as they learn more and more Instant Pot recipes.
Plus, it is like an Instant Pot Beginners Membership where you’re just paying ONCE for lifetime updates.
The Story Of The Instant Pot Boss
As Heather created the recipes for the cookbooks, she became aware of the detail and complexity that can cause some people to have recipes not turn out well. And of course, there’s that “fear factor” that others experience.
It became clear that a crash course on getting to know your Instant Pot and how to best use it was much-needed. And the Be the Boss of Your Instant Pot Course was launched!
The course is a 30+ video course full of helpful tips and tricks, Dos and Don’ts, and tons of useful Instant Pot information. It also has 10 video demonstrations of great and tasty recipes, along with printables for each one.
The Instant Pot Crash Course
When you purchase the Instant Pot Crash Course you will receive an Instant Pot PDF which is the Instant Pot Archives as well as an access code for the Instant Pot Boss Course.
Inside the Instant Pot Archives, you will be able to scroll through the recipes, easily click from the index to a recipe and then choose which Instant Pot Beginner Recipes you would like to cook first.
The Instant Pot Archives has a HUGE choice of beginner recipes making it perfect for those with different diets as well as those with different amounts of people to feed.
Here are a few reader favourites that are included:
- Instant Pot Steamed Vegetables
- Instant Pot Egg Bites
- Instant Pot Macaroni Cheese
- Instant Pot Pork Roast
- Instant Pot Strawberry Jam
- Instant Pot Chicken Curry
- Instant Pot Beef Stew
- Instant Pot Tomato Soup
- Instant Pot Potato Salad
- Instant Pot Tomato Pasta
- Instant Pot Spaghetti
- Instant Pot Popcorn
- Instant Pot Rice Pudding
Though there are 150+ and its growing, so there is a HUGE amount to choose from as we walk you through your Instant Pot Crash Course.
The Instant Pot Boss Course is what us at Recipe This, call the getting the Instant Pot Out Of Its Box without being scared course.
It is mainly led by video and really walks you through all those basics that often scare the life out of a new Instant Pot owner. After you have watched just a handful of the instant pot videos you will be wondering why you were so worried.
Heather who created the course, shares with you how easy it is to make some of the most popular Instant Pot Recipes including:
- Dried Beans
- Boiled Eggs
- Fluffy Rice
- Succulent Ribs
- Rotisserie Chicken
- Chicken + Dumplings
But the Instant Pot Boss Course gets BETTER because there are lots of videos dedicated to the troubleshooting surrounding using the Instant Pot. All those basic beginner questions and issues are covered making it EASY for you to get to grips with Instant Pot Cooking!
The Instant Pot Crash Course In Summary
- A thorough holding your hand Instant Pot digital package
- Instant Pot Video Course featuring 30 thorough and easy to follow videos. Starting with getting your Instant Pot out of its box right through to mastering one pot Instant Pot cooking. Created by Heather at TheSpicyApron.com.
- 150+ beginner recipes exclusively created by Dominic & Samantha Milner here at recipethis.com. Covering a wide range of Instant Pot beginner recipes perfect for getting started and beyond.
- Available for instant download directly after payment is received.
- The FAMOUS water test in both PDF and video if you have just bought your Instant Pot
- Catered towards BEGINNERS with a lot of newbie friendly instant pot recipes and videos to get you ready for your Instant Pot
- Includes the FIRST 30 instant pot recipes Samantha ever cooked in her Instant Pot
- Video teaching you the EASIEST way to boil eggs and why it doesn’t include the classic 5:5:5 method
- The FAMOUS popcorn instant pot recipe
- LEARN how to make the fluffiest rice with an easy to follow video + actionable PDF
- MANY instant pot cheesecake recipes + video
- DELICIOUS family friendly instant pot pasta recipes
- My BEST instant pot chicken recipes
- DESSERTS that will remind you of childhood
- Instant pot SOUPS that will APPEAL to the soup hater of the family
- Instant pot Meals that will IMPRESS your mother in law
- And MORE…
Special Diet Mentions
- Many Instant Pot VEGETARIAN Recipes
- Many Instant Pot Keto Recipes
- Many Instant Pot PALEO Recipes
- Many Instant Pot WHOLE30 Recipes
- Many Instant Pot DAIRY FREE Recipes
- Many Instant Pot GLUTEN FREE
When Heather and I look at everything that is included in our Instant Pot Crash Course, we are amazed by how much we have learnt since we bought our Instant Pots and how much they have changed the way we cook.
Between us we have 8 kids and love cooking for our family. By using the Instant Pot and all the recipes we have included you will be spoilt for choice with what you next cook for your family.
The recipes that are featured in both the Instant Pot Archives and the Instant Pot Boss Course, are classic recipes. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about having to source strange ingredients. It is all regular food that the regular family likes to eat at home.
As well as this, our Instant Pot Beginner Recipes, are perfect for other brands of electric pressure cookers too. We have tested our recipes using the Instant Pot Mini, both the 6 and 8 sized Instant Pot Duos as well as the Mealthy Multipot.
Right now our Instant Pot Crash Course is only available in ebook format. This is great for you because you can download the digital products to your computer, laptop, tablet or phone. Then print off a recipe as and when you need it.
But even better it saves you waiting for a cookbook to arrive and you can literally start reading our Instant Pot Recipes in a couple of minutes from now.
It is also priced at JUST $39.00 for the Instant Pot Archives with lifetime updates as well as the Instant Pot Boss Course. This saves you $40.00, as the Instant Pot Boss Course sells for this amount on its own and the Instant Pot Archives also currently sells for $40.00.
Simply click on the banner below for Instant Access to our instant pot crash course:
When using the link above, the product will be purchased at ClickBank, a secure online retailer with a no questions asked 60 day money back guarantee.
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 1444 S. Entertainment Ave., Suite 410 Boise, ID 83709, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.