Welcome to my flourless key lime cupcakes in the Air fryer recipe.
At the moment I am obsessed with my Air fryer and the kind of recipes it can make.
Gone are the days of just doing chips in the Air fryer and now I am doing more and more in there.
I have not quite ventured to breakfast in the Air fryer but I am sure I will at some point in the future.
But right now my thing is anything different that saves me time and energy and gets the job done for me better than what the oven would.
Plus it is always an added bonus when what you’re making in the Air fryer is semi-healthy as then you are achieving what you set out to in the first place with the Air fryer.
Well after experimenting a lot and a bit of good luck on timings I have created some delicious key lime cupcakes in the Air fryer.
They are so easy to make that you could give the recipe to a 6 year old and you can’t believe there is no flour involved!
All the ingredients are easy to get hold of and even though they are not Paleo or Vegan (due to the dairy and sugar) however they are still much better for you than the regular cupcake alternatives.
I remember trying a cupcake at Disney World and finding it way too sugary and I didn’t actually finish it.
So this is for those of you out there that either want to be 75% healthy or those that don’t like gluten.
So tuck in and remember you can adapt this recipe for other cupcake types such as making chocolate ones.
More Gluten Free Recipes In The Air Fryer
Flourless Key Lime Cupcakes In The Airfryer
- Mix together with a wooden spoon or with a hand mixer the Greek yoghurt and the soft cheese until they are nice and creamy and are like a mayonnaise.
- Add the eggs and mix again. Add the sugar, vanilla essence and the limes and mix again.
- You will now have a lovely creamy mixture and you need to fill 6 cupcake cases with the contents. Put the rest to one side for later.
- Bake the cupcakes in the Airfryer at 160c for 10 minutes and then at 180c for a further 10 minutes.
- While the cupcakes are cooking remove the contents of your bowl into a cupcake nozzle and place in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- When the cupcakes are done allow them to cool down for 10 minutes on a baking tray.
- When they are cool using the nozzle create the top layer of your cupcakes. Fridge for 4 hours so that your cupcake topping has time to properly set and then decorate with spare limes.