Welcome to our food blogging Podcast and here we are with Food Blogging FM 004.
You will often hear bloggers (not just food bloggers) talking about a 12 month content plan. This is their time to produce their best content and spend a year getting lots of it out. Promoting it as they go it allows themselves the opportunity to build up their traffic over the first year and get a good readership started.
The speed you achieve this in depends greatly on the amount of quality content that you get out. Many stick to five a week, some seven a week and a few once or twice a week. The choice is yours. But what you have to appreciate is that whatever you do you must stick to it and build up a site that is full of your personality.
In this Podcast I will be sharing with you my content plan for the first 12 months and why it is important to have one if you plan on building up a business via your blog.
[Tweet “Food Blogging FM 004: The One Year Content Plan #podcast #foodblogging”]
This Podcast will be split into the following main areas:
- Monetising Your Blog – In this section I will going through what income streams you should have in your first year of your blog. What they should entail and why traffic isn’t the main factor with these simple income streams.
- Building Traffic To Your Blog – Traffic is hard work at the start of a food blog, but this is how you should be generating traffic and how working on these on a daily basis can lead to a lot of regular traffic.
- Techy Chit Chat – Dominic will be chatting to you in this Podcast about Plugins. I have to grit my teeth a lot of the time at all these Plugins that people are paying for that they simply don’t need. He will be showing you what you do need so you don’t waste any money.
Links & Resources Mentioned In Food Blogging FM 004:
- Our Kindle Ebooks
- Soup Maker Recipes Category
- Soup Machine Recipe Ebook On the Kindle
- How To Get Brands To Send You Products
- Click To Tweet
- Genesis Simple Share
- Pinterest Pin It Button
- Simple Social Icons
- The 3 stages to completing SEO on your recipe posts
- Taste Spotting
- Healthy Aperture
- Food Gawker
- Oh My Veggies
- My Recipe Magic
- Finding Vegan
Subscribe To Our Food Blogging Podcast
If you would like to subscribe to our weekly Food Blogging Podcast then you can do so below:
- Join our mailing list and you will be informed whenever we post a new Podcast
- Access All Our Past Podcasts
- Subscribe Via iTunes
Your Feedback Is Welcome
If you get the chance, please leave us an honest rating and a review on iTunes by clicking here. We would really appreciate the feedback and it will help our Podcasts grow. We appreciate it and we hope you enjoy our Podcasts!