Welcome to my latest recipe and we are making a delicious Greek eat your greens Slimming World Speed Soup In the Soup Maker.
Loaded with lots of nutritional green vegetables that shouts out Mediterranean home cooking and perfect for boosting your weight loss on Slimming World.
I love Greek food. I mean I REALLY LOVE Greek food. In fact give me any Mediterranean food and I am there.
I live in Portugal therefore everything is about the Mediterranean diet and vegetables is always the star of every dinner plate.
Of course those on the Mediterranean LOVE their carbs, their natural fats (avocadoes are grown here) and grow loads of vegetables too.
So no wonder that longevity is so rife on the Mediterranean and staples from the Slimming World diet such as the pasta in tomato sauce from a can are so unheard of.
I also know very few people that are into the Diet Coke and other fizzy drinks and a lot of water is drunk on a daily basis.
But this is how they like to have their soup and it is full to bursting with nutritious green vegetables making it perfect for a SP or just for giving your body a boost.
I love to eat vegetables everyday and never go a day without my five a day though most days it is more like 10 of them.
Or if you have kids then give them this with some warm bread and I bet you will get them eating their vegetables for once, even if it is in soup form!
The Slimming World Speed Foods featured in this soup include:
Though you could tailor it to what you love. For example we can’t get kale here but if we could I would have this instead of cabbage.
Then let the soup maker do all the work for you. If you haven’t got a soup maker yet then it is an absolute must!
Greek Eat Your Greens Slimming World Speed Soup In The Soup Maker
- Clean all your fresh ingredients.
- Chop up your broccoli into florets, the asparagus into 1 cm slices and then thinly slice up the fresh herbs, the cabbage and the spinach.
- Place all the vegetables into the bottom of the soup maker.
- Add 200ml of cold water on top.
- Add all your seasonings including your OXO cube.
- Place the lid on your soup maker and cook for 28 minutes.
- When cooked add the garlic stir the vegetables round and blend for a couple of minutes.
- Serve with a teaspoon of Greek Yoghurt.