Welcome to our heavenly melting moments in the airfryer.
If you haven’t tried melting moments before then you should because they are like heaven on a plate. Actually that is not strictly true as they are so delicious they never actually make it onto a plate in our house.
As soon as Dominic had finished making them and the air fryer had dinged we were all tucking into them in the kitchen and they were gone within seconds.
First of all, if you have not heard of melting moments they should otherwise be known as the British cookie of choice. Back in the 80’s I always remember my Grandma making these. She would put a lot more coconut in them so I used to get her to do less coconut just for me.
She used to make so many that she would use her washing up bowl as her mixing bowl and we were soon drowning in cookies. So it was no surprise that a decade later she had diabetes!!!
Now it is the turn of Dominic to bring this classic to the modern airfryer and to see if they could taste just as good as the ones Grandma used to make. And oh yes they are just as nice.
Heavenly Melting Moments In The Airfryer
- Preheat the airfryer to 180c.
- Cream the butter and sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs and then add the vanilla essence.
- Using a rolling pin bash the white chocolate so that they make a mix of tiny and small pieces.
- Add the white chocolate and flour and mix well.
- Roll into small balls and cover in the coconut.
- Place the balls into the airfryer on a baking sheet and cook for eight minutes at 180c. Reduce the temperature to 160c for a further 4 minutes so that they can cook in the middle.