Welcome to how to make the perfect healthy chicken dippers.
I was just talking to my teenage son about chicken nuggets. About how chicken nuggets, chicken dippers and other similar products are made from the worst of the leftover chicken and that you couldn’t find anything unhealthier if you tried.
I also pointed out that only about 5% of suppliers will actually put real chicken breast in them and you are much better making them yourself.
Then don’t forget Jamie Oliver and his campaign against the turkey twisters that were being sold to kids in primary schools across Great Britain. Though I do wonder how many kids he fixed and how many just went onto packed lunches.
This of course fell on deaf ears and I am sure he has been spending his pocket money on chicken nuggets from Burger King and of course it is his money and I can’t stop him doing that. But what I can do is make some for him so that he can experience what real quality chicken dippers are and then maybe he will just eat mine.
To which Dominic replied that there was bob hope and no hope and that I was well and truly going to lose the battle. But as a mother we always want to try so these are my chicken dippers made in the air fryer. These are made from scratch with real chicken breast and unprocessed flavours. So if you also want to get your kids off the fast food give this recipe a go!!!
More Family Recipes In The Air Fryer
- Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Turkey Fajitas Platter
- Birdseye Fish Fingers
- Healthy Battered Sausage & Chips
- Airfryer Mini Kievs
- Airfryer Cornish Pasties
- Airfryer Meatloaf
- 5 Ingredient Fishermans Fishcakes
- Airfryer Fish & Chips
- Airfryer Chicken Kievs
- Airfryer Kebabs & Rice
- Airfryer Bubble & Squeak
- Cornish Pasty Bread Bowl
How To Make The Perfect Healthy Chicken Dippers
- Preheat your Airfryer to 180c. Chop up your chicken breasts so that the chicken resembles the sizes of chicken dippers and set to one side.
- In a baking tray add the breadcrumbs and the seasoning and mix well.
- In a bowl beat the egg.
- Cover each piece of chicken in the egg and then in the breadcrumbs.
- Place on a plate and put in the fridge for an hour.
- Place the chicken dippers on a sheet of baking paper in your Airfryer and cook for 25 minutes on 180c or until the breadcrumbs are crispy and the chicken is cooked in the centre.
- Serve with Wasabi Mayonnaise