Welcome to my Instant Pot bite sized BBQ pork ribs recipe. Add bite sized pieces of pork ribs, a delicious homemade barbeque sauce along with coleslaw and you have my attention.
I love pork ribs. I am sure if you are a regular reader to Recipe This that you will already know that.
You may wonder why?
Well because now I have an Instant Pot and want to see if this can improve things further or are slow cooked pork ribs the way to go?
Well……OMG I can’t believe the difference especially from the time point of view. I would always slow cook my pork ribs and it would take 4 hours on a slow cooker to get the results I wanted to see.
Then half the time I would end up putting them into the slow cooker late and we would have to eat at 8pm instead of 6pm because I was so behind on it.
So we chopped the pork ribs in half (well Dominic did) marinated them as we went with homemade barbeque sauce, then put them to work on the Instant Pot stew function.
And 40 minutes later we had the nicest ever tender cooked pork ribs. We just couldn’t believe that they were cooked in such a short space of time.
I mean is this really possible you ask?????
Absolutely! They were so good that there was no even a tiny piece of pork left all you could see was these empty bones and we were all wishing that there was more and more.
You can also use this exact ribs marinade for a range of dishes and it particularly works well on pulled pork.
More Family Recipes In The Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Beef Pot Roast
- Instant Pot Bacalhau Bake
- Instant Pot Strawberry Jam
- Instant Pot Turkey Risotto
- Instant Pot Vegetable Chow Mein
- Instant Pot Coconut King Prawns
Instant Pot Bite Sized BBQ Pork Ribs
- Place all your marinade ingredients into the bottom of your Instant Pot, add a cup of water and mix well so that your sauce is well mixed.
- Chop your pork ribs into halves.
- Place them into the Instant Pot and mix them into the sauce.
- Place the lid on your Instant Pot and turn the valve to sealing. Cook for 40 minutes on the stew setting.
- When it is done and has beeped manually move the valve, wait for the steam to pass and then remove your lid.
- Serve with homemade coleslaw.
Where To Source Your Pork Ribs To Make Instant Pot Bite Sized BBQ Pork Ribs:
Instant Pot Recipes – The Outtakes
Sam: Please can you chop the ribs into thirds?
Sam: So that they look lovely and cute
Dom: But then I wont get any and you’ll get all the meat?
Sam: Okay lets have them into halves instead 🙂
So halves it was and it was very nice too