Mealthy Multipot Review. Before you purchase your Mealthy 9 in 1 Multipot electric pressure cooker, let me share my experience with the Mealthy Multipot first.
Mealthy Multipot Review
I never thought I was the type of person that would enjoy an electric pressure cooker. I always thought I didn’t need one. After all, I love cooking from scratch and as I already had a Dutch Oven, what was the point?
But in the winter of 2016 I decided to give electric pressure cookers a go and fell head over heels in love with the new way of fast family cooking.
Fast forward to 2019 and I have recently become the latest owner of a Mealthy Multipot. Today I wanted to share my experience of the Mealthy Multipot in my Mealthy Multipot Review.
That way you can decide if the Mealthy Multipot is for you.
What Is A Mealthy Pot?
Let’s start with the basics and discuss exactly what a Mealthy Pot is. In simple terms a Mealthy Pot is a brand of electric pressure cooker. Just like the Crockpot is a brand of slow cooker or the Actifry is a brand of air fryer.
It has a cute cooking pot called an inner pot that sits inside the electric pressure cooker. All cooking is done within your inner pot, which is like cooking in one pot, on the stove.
Electric pressure cookers such as the Mealthy, have become popular in recent years for how cheap they make cooking along with speed and how healthy you can cook.
Mealthy Multipot 9 In 1 Electric Pressure Cooker
Firstly, let’s talk about convenience as I am sure that is the reason why you’re considering getting an electric pressure cooker and in particular the Mealthy Multipot brand.
It is 9 different kitchen gadgets in one:
- Yoghurt maker
- Cake maker
- Frying pan
- Egg maker
- Food warmer
- Rice cooker
- Slow cooker
- Pressure cooker
Just imagine how much room all of these take up in your kitchen. Or you were thinking of updating your slow cooker, rice cooker and pressure cooker, yet now you can just buy one product that will do it all.
You might be like me and not use all these kitchen gadgets and that is okay as it has my vote if it can just replace 2-3 of them.
I love the Multipot for replacing these gadgets the most:
- Frying Pan
- Food warmer
- Slow Cooker
- Pressure Cooker
I am sure for you; these are what you would use the most too.
- Sauté your onions first before making a delicious casserole with the pressure cooker button.
- Steam your favourite vegetables and then using the sauté setting mix in your favourite sauce. Think creamed corn, corn chowder, cauliflower cheese or even sprouts gratin, in no time at all.
- Keep your food warm. Maybe you’re having a late-night supper and your husband is late home from work. You could keep the rest warm for him for when he returns.
- Slow cook your favourite beef stew. Then have tender beef stew without having to worry about it being tough or tasteless. But of course, you would start by searing it with the saute setting first.
- Pressure cook breakfast, lunch or dinner as much as you like. We ate out of our pressure cooker only for 10 weeks in the summer of 2018 and enjoyed some lovely meals.
You can of course make eggs, cook cake, create homemade yoghurt, if that is your thing. But I just want to point out that the Mealthy Multipot has your back for making sure you can do the basics.
As well as this there are plenty of buttons that you can use to make life in the kitchen easier including:
- Slow Cook
- Keep Warm
- Pressure Cook
When you start with your electric pressure cooker, you will probably feel overwhelmed by all these buttons. Well the chances are you won’t use most of them.
In fact, most of the time when we cook in the Milner house, we just use the pressure cook button. That just means manually setting the pressure cooker time. As well as this we regularly use the sauté button and the keep warm.
Before you make the decision to purchase the Mealthy Multipot, I recommend you make a list of what you would use it for. Then you can imagine yourself with the purchase and see if it is something that you would use a lot or not.
For us in the Milner house we use it daily, if not more than once a day. One of our favourite ways is with freezer meals. You would be AMAZED by how often you can dump and go and have dinner on the dining table FAST.
When I received my Mealthy Multipot, my first plan was to share my thoughts with you guys and help you in your own decision as to whether, you should purchase a Mealthy or not.
Well for me it went beyond that because I fell head over heels in love with the Mealthy Multipot and now I just want to use it all the time.
We plan on having a few trips away this summer and the Mealthy will be coming too. It is perfect for using in hotel rooms, cabins, motor homes and so much more.
The truth is the possibilities are endless.
Here are 10 reasons why I would recommend the Mealthy Multipot:
- Can’t cook? It is fantastic for beginners that just want to follow lots of one pot recipes.
- For Families. As a mum of 3 it is ideal for making delicious family meals. Or for making meals with leftovers and keeping the grocery bill down.
- Healthy Eating. Even though you can make cakes and caramel, it is also ideal for those that want to eat healthy. If you mainly use the steam button you can cook oil free.
- Fast Delivery. There is free priority shipping and forget waiting a week for your new gadget.
- Free Accessories. When you look at how many brands of pressure cookers make you pay extra for the basics, then you know it’s covered with the Mealthy.
- Free Recipe App. It is loaded up with lots of recipe ideas so that you can get started.
- Gadget Replacement. It covers 9 different gadgets and you can sell your old items and create more space in your kitchen.
- Amazing Price. Not many good quality electric pressure cookers sell for under $100 but Mealthy does!
- Freezer Meals. If you like making freezer meals, there is not a better gadget to help you than the Mealthy.
- Delay Start. Perfect for if you want to prep your dinner, but don’t want to start cooking it yet.
RecipeThis.com Opinion: We recommend that if you are looking for a quality electric pressure cooker, that you give Mealthy consideration. If I was to go out and start pressure cooking today with the knowledge I have, I would choose the Mealthy.
You can also get the Mealthy in either the medium size or the large size. Today we reviewed the medium Mealthy which comes in a 6 quart/6 litre size and plan to get the larger 8 once it is available in Europe.
You can also get involved in a brand that is still in its infancy. This often leads to better customer service and a higher need to please.
When you purchase the Mealthy you have a one-year warranty. I love having a good warranty as it takes the pressure out of the purchase and takes away any worry, prior to making your purchase. Though I do like the fact in Portugal (compared to the US and UK) that we get a 2 year warranty not a one year.
Mealthy Returns Policy
Mealthy operates a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not completely happy with your Mealthy then ask for a refund and you will get one. Though, I couldn’t imagine wanting a refund as I love my Mealthy.
Our Mealthy Unboxing:
Would you like to see the Mealthy up close and see us unbox our Mealthy? Then watch the video below for our uncut Mealthy unboxing.
Mealthy works on a 120-voltage system. This is perfect for us in the Milner house as our electric isn’t the best and we want to be able to run multiple pressure cookers and an air fryer at the same time. It also makes it easy to go from a US plug to a UK or EU plug. When we received our Mealthy it was on a UK plug so we swapped it for a EU pressure cooker cable.
Where To Buy Mealthy?
You can click here and buy the Mealthy Multipot directly from their website. That is how we recommend you buy the Mealthy.
It is also available on Amazon.com and you can read lots of customer reviews too.
- Mealthy Multipot Australia – Not currently available coming soon
- Mealthy Multipot Europe – Currently available with this link
- Mealthy Multipot UK – Currently available with this link
- Mealthy Multipot Canada – Is currently available at a great price on Amazon
Buy From Mealthy Today!
I recommend that you give Mealthy a go. Their 9 in 1 Multipot will surprise you with all its amazing capabilities. It will introduce you to a new way of cooking and you’ll be amazed by what meals you can make.If you click on the banner below you can explore the Mealthy website as well as the accessories, recipe app and so much more: