Welcome to my quick and tasty soup maker chicken noodle soup.
How to please a teenager with food:
- Add pasta
- Add chicken
- Add a nice sauce
- Add bread
Works every single time and I know this from years of experience. My son is now 15 years old and nothing goes down better than chicken and pasta.
Whether it is lasagne sheets, spaghetti, noodles or even with pasta shapes. What also amazes me is the speed he can chow his way through a bowl of pasta.
And then he will always utter the same line “is there any left in the kitchen?” and at that point I know he will do anything for me and it’ about the only time when I cook him dinner that he will offer to do the washing up!
For an all round meal pasta always wins but like I mentioned last week it is an effort to make it and all the washing up that comes with it.
When if you do it in the soup maker you have all the preparation done in a couple of minutes.
In this dish I will be incorporating all my favourite chicken and pasta ingredients to give the ultimate easy and tasty chicken noodle soup recipe.
Quick & Tasty Soup Maker Chicken Noodle Soup
- Dice the chicken breast into nice bite sized pieces.
- Peel and dice your onion and your carrot.
- Place the chicken, vegetables, seasonings and pasta into your soup maker.
- Finally add the water and cook on the chunky soup setting for 25 minutes.
- When it beeps add the butter and mix well.
- Serve with garlic bread!