Welcome to my slow cooker sweet and sticky Paleo ribs recipe.
This ribs recipe came about because I wanted a ribs recipe that was A) Paleo and B) was so easy to make that I could dictate it to my teenager who wanted to make them for us. There is very few ingredients and because there is equal amounts of each measured using a teaspoon it saves all that usual measuring that you do.
After all, don’t you just hate it when you have to measure everything out and it takes over your day?
Then place it all in the slow cooker and let your kitchen gadget do all the work for you!
This is also perfect for a girl’s night in, a boy’s night in or a romantic night in for two. Though we personally love it as a way to warm us up during these incredibly cold winter months and then to use the leftover juices as a dipping sauce.
Then (like with us) you can serve it with some sweet potato fries and maybe some warm winter vegetables.
If you are a follower of the Paleo diet and are wondering how on earth you’re going to enjoy succulent pork spare ribs now that you can’t have soy sauce then here is your answer. There is no soy sauce or other similar products in sight, just natural seasoning that you will love.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Slow Cooker Sweet & Sticky Paleo Ribs Recipe via recipe_this” quote=”Slow Cooker Sweet & Sticky Paleo Ribs Recipe via recipe_this”]
Slow Cooker Sweet & Sticky Paleo Ribs
- In the bottom of your slow cooker mix all the seasonings together and peel and cut up your ginger into three smaller 1cm pieces.
- Cut up your ribs into individual pieces, place in your slow cooker and then mix them all around so that the ribs are evenly coated in the sauce.
- Cook for 3 hours on a high heat or until the meat is falling off the bone.
- Remove the ribs from the slow cooker and put in a serving dish.
- Place the seasoning and the ribs juice (from the bottom of the slow cooker) and place in the blender along with the coconut milk, blend well and it will make a lovely dipping sauce.