Welcome to my best ever Air Fryer jacket potatoes.
I bet you hadn’t thought of the jacket potato in the Air Fryer? Well it makes a brilliant lunch or dinner and is easier than you think. Plus the highlight for me with jacket potatoes is for the skin to be super crispy and this is a certainty when cooked in the Air Fryer.
What I love about jacket potatoes is that you can have that many different toppings on it and some can be more filling or more fattening than others, based on what you’re in the mood for.
My favourite fillings include beans, tuna and mayonnaise, cheese, coleslaw, mince and of course sour cream. I used to remember visiting a jacket potato van that used to visit the local market and I used to always have my jacket potato filled to the top with cheese and coleslaw. I thought it was the tastiest thing in the world and it was the only time when I really bothered with one.
More Potato Recipes In The Air Fryer
- Airfryer Hassleback Potatoes
- Whole 30 Airfryer Rosemary Sweet Potatoes
- Whole 30 Garlic Mustard Airfryer Chicken & Potatoes
- How To Make The Best Ever Airfryer Sweet Potato Fries
- Airfryer Spanish Spicy Potatoes (Patatas Bravas)
- Air Fryer Breakfast Potatoes
- Slimming World Crinkle Cut Airfryer Chips
[clickToTweet tweet=”The Best Ever #AirFryer Jacket Potatoes from @recipe_this” quote=”The Best Ever #AirFryer Jacket Potatoes from @recipe_this”]
The Best Ever Air Fryer Jacket Potatoes
- Grab two medium sized potatoes and stab them with a fork so that they can breathe. Place them in the Air Fryer for 15 minutes on a 180c heat.
- While they are cooking prepare your filling. Mix together sour cream with cheese and chives until it is equally mixed.
- When the jacket potatoes are cooked open them up and spread with butter followed by your topping mix.
- Serve it with a salad.