Slimming World Recipes. A huge collection of Slimming World Recipes indexed by kitchen gadget. Including Slimming World slow cooker recipes, Slimming World Soup Maker recipes, Slimming World Air Fryer Recipes and many more.
Welcome to my collection of my BEST EVER Slimming World recipes. At RecipeThis.com our recipe focus is not necessarily the Slimming World diet but wholesome recipes (well when I am out of cookie ingredients) using kitchen gadgets. Because we use kitchen gadgets to cook with such as the slow cooker and soup maker, it means that our recipes are often free of, or low in fat making them perfect for followers on Slimming World.
But at the same time with us having recipes involving butter and flour it can be hard for our readers to find recipes that are specific to the Slimming World diet.
Without it being intentional we have found that 1 in every 4 visitors to recipethis.com is on Slimming World and we wanted to make it easier for them and this is why we have created this HUGE list of recipes just for you! Which we intend to update every few months when we have new Slimming World friendly recipes.
My History With Slimming World
You’re probably wondering how I know about Syns and healthy extras if I don’t run a Slimming World blog. Well I have been on Slimming World (more than once) and I have also run an unofficial Slimming World food blog.
In the summer of 1995 I was a teen on Slimming World. Back then there was not a lot of fat teens and I was the only under 16 in my group. My mum was also in the same group. All this Syn info and everything else was really easy for me to digest and I lost the weight a LOT quicker than my mum, much to my dad’s amusement.
Every week he would ask my mum why I had lost 2 pounds and she had maintained!
I went from being 11 stone 10 down to 8 stone in one summer holiday.
I was then removed from Slimming World because I was too thin. It seems my ideal BMI at 13 years old was 9 and a half stone. I did a lot of exercise that summer, so it was no wonder I had gone from chubby to skinny.
In the summer of 2003 I joined again with my mum. I had a baby and had gained through pregnancy and wanted to lose the pregnancy tummy. At the same time, I had just started as a Kleeneze rep. After 2 months I found that the huge amount of exercise that I was getting from Kleeneze meant it was a waste of time going to Slimming World as well. In that summer I dropped from 12 stone to 9 stone.
I joined again in the summer of 2007. After life had got in the way I had gained loads and also had too many all-inclusive holidays and was now obese at 15 stone. It was too far a commute for me and I did it at home instead.
My Slimming World Blog
Then when I decided to lose weight and get the weight that I gained in 2007 finally off me I decided to start a blog about my adventures. It no longer exists now as the new owners turned it into a sandals shop!
It made me accountable and I decided I would keep the blog until I lost the weight. I started it in 2012 and sold it in early 2016.
My Slimming World Recipes
My Slimming World recipes are based on my opinion of clean eating and exercising more. Each time I have lost weight it has been about being active and avoiding certain foods in my diet. So, you won’t find chicken made with a can of Diet Coke or recipes that use Muller Lights. Just real food.
Before checking out these Slimming World Recipes please note:
- I have included recipes that use up to 1 tablespoon of olive oil per person and counted them as Syn Free. Not many people will know this, BUT Slimming World used to allow 1tbsp of olive oil as a healthy extra B allowance. Because I don’t eat bread or cereal I always allow myself olive oil as part of my healthy daily diet. I also find that I have better weight loss if I do it this way.
- When I suggest a recipe that features Greek Yoghurt or Natural Yoghurt, I would assume you would be using a Syn Free version.
- We are a family of 5 and when we cook we cook with a family in mind. Our Slimming World recipes are family friendly, making it perfect for you to cook for your family, when you are on Slimming World. It saves on having to cook a separate meal each night just for you.
- It is assumed that when milk, cheese or bread is used that it is taken from your Healthy Extras. If a recipe calls for a bread bun for example that you use a wholemeal HEB one. Or that if a recipe includes meat with skin on that you take the skin off before eating it.
Slimming World Slow Cooker Recipes
Syn Free Butternut Squash in the slow cooker. I love to cook butternut squash in the slow cooker and then serve it with some mince on top. It is truly delicious and perfect for a low prep dinner.
Syn Free food doesn’t get any better than a carrot risotto. If you are on a SP day on Slimming World and want to increase your weight loss on Slimming World, then fake rice with carrot is AMAZING.
Syn Free veggie pasta all cooked together in the slow cooker. This is really simple and perfect for if you want to eat more vegetables and follow Slimming World at the same time. Or if you have kids that don’t eat enough veg.
Syn Free chicken and mash casserole thanks to the slow cooker. I love a chicken casserole and I also love to serve mine with mash. Therefore, with this meal you can both together.
Syn Free curry in the slow cooker! How can you possibly beat that? It seems our readers agree as it has been shared more than 16,000 times. Easy to prep and then set and forget.
More delicious Slimming World Slow Cooker Recipes:
- Slimming World Turkish Beef Stew – Syn Free
- Paleo Greek Koftas In Tomato Sauce – Syn Free
- Marinated Chicken In The Slow Cooker – Syn Free
- Slow Cooked Ham – Syn Free
- Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas – Syn Free
- Slimming World Chinese Chicken – Syn Free
- Slimming World Mediterranean Chicken – Syn Free
- Slimming World Butter Chicken – Syn Free
- Slimming World Big Mac Stuffed Peppers – Syn Free
- Slimming World Sticky Chicken & Vegetables – Syn Free
- 3 Ingredient Slimming World Keema Curry – Syn Free
- Slimming World Pork Carnitas & Spuds – Syn Free
- Slow Cooked Turkey Jalfrezi – Syn Free
Slimming World Air Fryer Recipes
Using quavers for the delicious cheesy crunchy chicken pieces, it means that it works out at 1 Syn per person. They are so good that you will want to use the second half of your quavers packet to make some more.
Air fried chickpeas will be something you will want to make time and time again. Syn free and perfect for snacking on with your girlfriends or as a crouton alternative over your soup.
If you lose the skin off the chicken, then this rotisserie chicken is Syn Free. If you miss your supermarket just cooked chickens and want to have it at home, then this recipe is so easy to follow at home.
Even though it is cooked with coconut oil this delicious Greek chicken works out at just 1 Syn per person. It is perfect for the barbecue, chicken salads or just as some quick finger food.
I am so proud of the fact that I made a chickpea curry in the air fryer. So simple and so tasty for something that is so basic. It is also totally Syn Free too!
More delicious Slimming World Air Fryer Recipes:
- Air Fryer Chicken Marinades (many are Syn Free)
- Air Fryer Rosemary Roast Potatoes – Syn Free
- Air Fryer Garlic Potatoes – Syn Free
- Air Fryer Potato Wedges – Syn Free
- Air Fryer Carrots – Syn Free
- Air Fryer Chicken Wrapped In Bacon – Syn Free
- Air Fryer Bacon & Eggs
- Air Fryer Doner Kebabs – Syn Free With WW Wraps
- Air Fryer Chicken Kebabs & Rice – Syn Free
- Air Fryer Homemade Chicken Kievs – Syn Free
- Air Fryer Onion Bhajis
- The Ultimate Air Fryer Burgers – Syn Free
- Thai Fish Cakes – ½ A Syn
- Leftover Bubble & Squeak – Syn Free
- Garlic Stuffed Mushrooms – Syn Free
- Cauliflower Cheese Tater Tots – Very Low Syn
- Air Fryer Hassleback Potatoes – Syn Free
- Air Fryer Honey Glazed Pineapple Fries – 3 Syns Each
- Air Fryer Scampi & Chips – Syn Free
- Air Fryer Pork Balls – ¼ Syn Each
- Flourless Air Fryer Chicken Drumsticks
- Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks – Syn Free
- Nandos Chicken In The Air Fryer – Syn Free
- Burgers & Onion Rings – Syn Free
- Air Fryer Lemon Roast Chicken & Potatoes – Syn Free
- Slimming World Pizza Fakeaway
- Air Fryer Chicken Schnitzel – Syn Free
- Beer Battered Fish & Chips (6.5 Syns each including real beer batter)
- Air Fryer Carrot Fritters – Syn Free
- Air Fryer Chicken Doner Kebab (lose the homemade pita and its 1.5 Syns)
- The Ultimate Greek Fakeaway (lose the homemade pita and its Syn Free)
- Slimming World Crinkle Cut Chips – Syn Free
- Slimming World Lasagne Cups – Syn Free
- Slimming World Pizza Chips – 2.25 Syns
- Slimming World Cheese & Bacon Chips – Syn Free
- Garlic Sweet Potatoes – Syn Free
- Pumpkin French Fries – Syn Free
- Pumpkin Wedges – Syn Free
- Air Fryer Crispy Bacon – Syn Free
- Air Fryer Breakfast Potatoes – Syn Free
- Air Fryer Five Guys Cajun Fries – Syn Free
- Air Fryer Oil Free Fries – Syn Free
- Air Fryer Skin On French Fries – Syn Free
- Air Fryer Hamburgers – Syn Free
- Air Fryer Mediterranean Paleo Burgers – Syn Free
- Air Fryer Lamb Burgers – Syn Free
- Air Fryer Veggie Burgers – Syn Free
- Air Fryer Chicken Burgers – Syn Free
- Air Fryer Boiled Eggs – Syn Free
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Burger Buns – Syn Free
- Air Fryer Steak – Syn Free
- Air Fryer Grilled Tomatoes – Syn Free
- Air Fryer Steak & Fries – Syn Free
- Air Fryer Spatchcock Chicken – Syn Free
- Air Fryer Mixed Peppers – Syn Free
Slimming World Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Recipes
Starting off with what I consider to be the best ever Slimming World recipe for the Instant Pot = Nandos copycat spicy rice. It is so good and I could eat this everyday and at every meal time. Plus it is Syn Free.
As an alternative to cooking it in the slow cooker butternut squash is much quicker in the Instant Pot and so easy to do. I love it for a quick lunch and dinner for me, Dominic and our under 4s. It is also Syn Free.
What I love about this is that it is perfect post exercise. I try and avoid white rice whenever I can as it makes me feel so bloated. But brown rice is a different story and makes me feel so good. Plus, it is vegan, vegetarian and Syn Free too.
For a quick dinner make this delicious chilli in the Instant Pot. It has just 5 ingredients and is oil free too. Perfect over some jacket potatoes for supper. Plus it is Syn Free too.
Instead of cooking your rotisserie chicken in the air fryer, try cooking it in the Instant Pot instead. It is really quick, and you will have falling off the bone chicken. To keep it Syn Free remember to remove the skin before tucking in.
More delicious Slimming World Instant Pot Recipes:
- Instant Pot Swede – Syn Free
- Instant Pot Parsnip – Syn Free
- Instant Pot Broccoli – Syn Free
- Instant Pot Carrots – Syn Free
- Instant Pot Turnips – Syn Free
- Instant Pot Mushrooms – Syn Free
- Instant Pot Mushroom Soup – Syn Free
- Instant Pot Shredded Chicken – Syn Free
- Instant Pot Egg Loaf – Syn Free
- Instant Pot Frozen Chicken – Syn Free
- Instant Pot Beef & Green Beans Stir Fry – Syn Free
- Instant Pot Mashed Sweet Potato
- Instant Pot Cauliflower – Syn Free
- Instant Pot Cauliflower Cheese – Syn Free
- Instant Pot Cabbage – Syn Free
- Instant Pot Brussel Sprouts – Syn Free
- Instant Pot Baked Sweet Potato – Syn Free
- Slimming World Chicken Burrito Bowls – Syn Free
- Slimming World Chicken Enchilada Soup – 2.5 Syns
- Instant Pot Chicken Fajitas – Syn Free If Using WW Wraps
- Instant Pot Beef Roast – Syn Free
- Instant Pot Cheesy Popcorn – 1 Syn Each
- Instant Pot Philly Steak Sandwiches – Syn Free
Slimming World Soup Maker Recipes
Syn Free Slimming World Soup and uses pumpkin to make it really creamy. You would think that it had double cream in it with how creamy it is. You can also mix and match and use other creamy vegetables such as butternut squash or carrots.
1.5 Syns per person and is the tastiest ever soup I have ever made. Its full of cheese, its full of cream and you can’t believe how low in Syns this. You could also swap it for cauliflower for a similar delicious taste.
Syn free. Perfect use out of your leftover shredded turkey. Or you can use it with leftover chicken, leftover lamb, leftover pork or leftover ham.
The perfect Syn Free soup for when you can’t be bothered to cook dinner. Easy to make and you even cook your chicken breast in the soup maker.
Syn free minestrone soup all cooked together in the soup maker. What I hate about the Slimming World diet is the promotion of processed foods. Especially canned soup. Get healthy and make your own in the soup maker.
More delicious Slimming World Soup Maker Recipes:
- Homemade Tomato Sauce In The Soup Maker – Syn Free
- Vegan Lentil Soup – Syn Free
- Apple & Butternut Squash Soup – Syn Free
- The Ultimate Leftover Soup – Syn Free
- Carrot & Coriander Soup – Syn Free
- The Ultimate Cabbage Soup – Syn Free
- Healthy Green Soup – Syn Free
- Easy Soup Maker Parsnip Soup – Syn Free
- Soup Maker Salad Soup – Syn Free
- Minted Pea Soup – Syn Free
- French Onion Soup – Syn Free
- The Ultimate Mediterranean Soup – Syn Free
- Creamy Cauliflower Soup – Syn Free
- Skinny Celery Soup – Syn Free
- Lazy Red Pepper & Tomato Soup – Syn Free
- Leek & Butternut Squash Soup – Syn Free
- Indian Prawn Soup – Syn Free
- Prawn Cocktail Soup – Syn Free
- Slimming World Curried Butternut Squash Soup – Syn Free
- Greek Eat Your Greens Soup – Syn Free
- Slimming World Chunky Vegetable Speed Soup – Syn Free
- Slimming World Carrot & Coriander Soup – Syn Free
- Slimming World Super Speed Soup – Syn Free
More Slimming World Recipes
Make your Syn Free chicken taste even better with a homemade KFC spice blend. You can put this on all your chicken or just your skinless chicken drumsticks. The choice is yours!
Many of our chicken marinades include oil. This one does not and is totally Syn Free. It is perfect as your base for a lot of chicken meals. Have it with your roasted chicken in winter and your chicken salads in summer.
If there is something I can’t live without it, then it has to be a creamy cheese sauce. This recipe is perfect because it is less than ½ a healthy extra per person making it Syn Free. Plus you can cook it in the pan or mix it into a blender and then warm it up as you cook your lasagne.
Of course, there had to be dessert didn’t there? I have made this delicious Eton Mess dessert several times and I can’t stop eating it. It has a total of 15 Syns in it but this works out at 3.75 Syns per person. Or reduce the Syns further by using less caster sugar and more stevia.
Or even better why not make yourself some copycat Angel Delight that is totally Syn Free? OMG this tastes so, so good and I always want to lick the bowl out with the kids when its done!
Plus, we have even MORE Delicious Slimming World Recipes on RecipeThis.com:
- Slimming World Cannelloni – Syn Free
- Slimming World Curry Sauce – Syn Free
- Slimming World Veggie Loaded Bolognese – Syn Free
- Slimming World Veggie Loaded Chilli – Syn Free
- Slimming World Extra Cheesy Lasagne – Syn Free
- Slimming World Chicken Enchiladas – Syn Free
- Slimming World Hummus – Syn Free
- Slimming World Beef Lasagne – Syn Free
- Slimming World Baked Tomato Sauce – Syn Free
- Steak Macaroni Cheese – Syn Free
- Lasagne Soup – Syn Free
- Chicken & Leek Kebabs – Syn Free
- Zoodles & Chicken Pizza – Syn Free
- Jerk Chicken Curry – Syn Free
- Spiralizer Carrot Rice – Syn Free
- Oriental Beef – Syn Free
- Zoodle Bolognese – Syn Free
- Thai Chicken Salad With Cucumber Zoodles – Syn Free
- Quick Chicken Korma – Syn Free
- Easy Chilli Con Carne – Syn Free
- Prawns & Zoodles – Syn Free
- Easy Cauliflower Rice – Syn Free
- Zoodles & Meatballs – Syn Free
- 20 Minute Chicken Biryani – Syn Free
- Bolognese Stuffed Courgettes – Syn Free
- Slimming World Frittata Pizza – Syn Free
You can also read our diaries from when we followed Slimming World on RecipeThis.com. They include different challenges that we did for fun including the results of what weight we lost.
- My Slimming World Speed Soup Week
- My Slimming World Slow Cooker Week
- My Slimming World SP Week
- My Slimming World Extra Easy Week
I love doing my Slimming World weeks so I am sure there may be more in the future.
If you like what you read don’t forget to join my newsletter below. Its where I share with you my foodie stories and where you can get a quick email whenever we have new recipes on our blog that we want to share with you.
Thanks for reading all about our favourite kitchen gadget Slimming World Recipes. The idea of this post came about when one of our readers asked how to find recipes that were specific to Slimming World or Weight Watchers or that would work on a lower calorie diet.
I therefore went through them all and chose my kitchen gadget recipes that are low in fat (or fat free), low in sugar and relatively healthy.
Well THIS IS IT.
You can click here to download the cookbook and there are all the recipes that you see mentioned above, giving you excellent choice!
If you have your own way of cooking low fat delicious food we would love to know via the comments below.