Welcome to my ultimate Air Fryer Burgers.
I am a burger addict and couldn’t imagine anything better than a tasty burger. I don’t remember when it started but I am sure it was at a young age. The only time my parents entertained a burger was when they served them up at a barbeque.
But I had other ideas.
I used to go to McDonalds during my lunch break when I was waitressing as a teenager during the school holidays. I would always sit in McDonalds with the meal deal of the day. Usually a Big Mac with fries and a milkshake and it was food heaven. Also because I was working long hours and always on my feet I never put a pound on so I could easily go twice a week and not worry about my weight.
Fast forward a decade……okay Dominic is watching me type…….TWO decades and I still love my burgers but I don’t want to put too much fast food into my body so I have got into the habit of making my own.
I will use a mixture of beef and pork mince and they will be made in the Air Fryer. They won’t be completely healthy because I will add a fluffy white burger bun and some cheese and mayonnaise but they are better than a Maccy D’s.
More Burger Recipes In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Hamburgers
- Turkey Leftover Burgers
- Classic Double Cheeseburger
- Juicy Lucy Cheeseburger
- Mediterranean Paleo Burgers In The Airfryer
- Air Fryer Lamb Burgers
- Whole30 Bunless Burgers
- Air Fryer Veggie Burgers
- Air Fryer Falafel Burgers
- Air Fryer Lentil Burgers
The Ultimate Air Fryer Burgers
- In a mixing bowl add the mince and seasoning and mix well.
- Form into four medium sized burgers and place in the Air Fryer cooking tray.
- Cook in the Air Fryer on 200c for 25 minutes and then check on them and then cook them for further 20 minutes on 180c.
- Then add your salad, cheese and bun and serve!