Air Fryer Cheese Ravioli. A delicious air fried ravioli recipe teaching you how to air fry ravioli in a few simple steps. Cheese ravioli in the air fryer is perfect for date nights, girl’s night in or just for a quick air fryer snack.
Air Fryer Cheese Ravioli
Air Fryer Cheese Ravioli is my new thing in the air fryer and once you try air fryer breaded ravioli you will be cooking it in your air fryer all the time.
My childhood memory of ravioli was it in a can from Heinz. It was awful and I always said I hated ravioli after that.
I had never tried it any other way for many, many years.
So, when one of my readers asked me for cooking advice for air fryer cheese ravioli, I decided to give ravioli another go.
I bought some delicious fresh ravioli from the supermarket and nervously assembled it and cooked air fried ravioli for the first time.
I have to say air fried ravioli is delicious and so addictive. Next time I have it though, I will make my own ravioli with my ravioli press and then I can pick and choose which fillings I have in my ravioli. Plus, it can be a family baking session with my little ones.
Air Fryer Breaded Ravioli
Air Fryer breaded ravioli is amazing, and you need just a simple air fryer ravioli production line to get it started.
- Bowl #1 – Is where I keep my beaten egg
- Bowl #2 – Is where I keep my flavoured breadcrumbs
- Then you dunk your cheese ravioli into the egg and then your breadcrumbs.
It makes it much quicker and then as you do this you can be loading your breaded ravioli into your air fryer.
Because you can only cook so many ravioli pieces at once. I tend to get the first batch ready and in and then bread the rest of the ravioli. This means that the air fryer stays active and you’re not waiting too long for your air fried ravioli.
How Do You Air Fry Ravioli?
The great thing about ravioli is that it is so simple to air fry. You use what is called an air fryer grill pan. They slot into the air fryer and great a nice grill instead of being just an air fryer basket.
You then place your breaded ravioli into the grill pan making sure that they don’t overlap each other.
If they are overcrowded, then the cheese ravioli will stick together, and you won’t have the desired end result.
More Air Fryer Breaded Snacks
Here in the Milner house, we love breading things and cooking them in the air fryer, they taste so delicious and you must remind yourself that you’re not eating something that has been deep fried.
Below are even more air fryer breaded snacks:
- Air Fryer Flourless Onion Rings – Made with oats rather than flour it is a healthier take on breaded onion rings.
- Air Fryer Schnitzel – The German classic cooked in the air fryer. Easy to prep and you could use pork or chicken.
- Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets – These were the first chicken nuggets we made in the air fryer and we love them for a quick snack.
Air Fryer Cheese Ravioli
- Preheat your air fryer to 200c/400f.
- In a medium bowl beat a large egg.
- In a blender or food processor add your white bread buns and blend until they resemble breadcrumbs. Add in your seasonings and blend again until well mixed. Place the breadcrumbs into a second medium bowl.
- If adding parmesan cheese pour it into the second bowl and lightly mix with a fork.
- Place your fresh ravioli into the egg first and then into the breadcrumbs bowl until well coated.
- Place each ravioli piece into the air fryer grill pan.
- Cook in the air fryer at 200c/400f for 3 minutes.
- Serve with garlic mayonnaise.
Can’t make it now? Then pin it for later!
Join The RecipeThis.com Community:
Plus, don’t forget to subscribe below to join our email newsletter with updates of our latest recipes, latest freebies, our cooking stories, plus much more: