Welcome to my Air Fryer chicken wrapped in bacon.
Did someone say chicken wrapped in bacon? Well you won’t get rid of me for a month with an offer like that!
It is simple, it is healthy and your kids are going to love it. I timed myself preparing it and it took me just three minutes. And ask yourself if you can think of a dish that you can make your kids for dinner that has such little preparation time. Then leave it to cook while you do something else to go with it such as some fries and vegetables or even a salad.
It is also very versatile so you could also use it for tapas, a side dish or even for good use of leftovers.
I was very badly educated about food when my son was a toddler. So his lunch would come out of freezer bags from Iceland and would really be unhealthy processed foods. I cringe now at what I used to feed him. But as a teenager he is super healthy and once my daughter goes onto solids this is the kind of side dish I would love to make her!
More Potato Recipes In The Air Fryer
- Airfryer Onion Rings
- Airfryer Calamari Rings
- Airfryer Chicken Nuggets
- Airfryer Chicken Wings
- Spicy Sweet Potato Wedges
- Turkey Goujons
- Mini Brazilian Turkey Pies
- Airfryer Veggie Bake Cakes
- Turkey Spring Rolls
- Sloppy Joe Stuffed Scones
- Five Cheese Pull Apart Bread
- Homemade Sausage Rolls
- Airfryer Pizza Hut Bread Sticks
- KFC Chicken Strips
- KFC Popcorn Chicken
- Airfryer Mini Cheese Scones
- Homemade Garlic Bread
- Airfryer Roast Potatoes
- Airfryer Garlic Potatoes
- Airfryer Pigs In Blankets
- Sage & Onion Stuffing Balls
- Airfryer Stuffed Garlic Mushrooms
- Airfryer Croutons
- Airfryer Courgette Fritters
Welcome to my Air Fryer chicken wrapped in bacon. Did someone say chicken wrapped in bacon? Well you won’t get rid of me for a month with an offer like that!
- Chop up your chicken breast into six bite sized pieces.
- Lay out your bacon rashers and spread them with a small layer of soft cheese.
- Place your chicken on top of the cheese and roll them up. Secure them with a cocktail stick.
- Place them in the Air Fryer for 15 minutes on a 180c heat.
Because you’re getting the flavour from the chicken, bacon and cheese you don’t need any extra seasoning. You also don’t need any oil so it can be relatively low calorie and healthy.
We have found the best place to source chicken breasts and bacon to make Air Fryer Chicken Wrapped In Bacon is from ButcherBox. You even receive free bacon and $10 off your first order when you sign up with this link.