Welcome to my Air Fryer fish and chips.
I grew up in a small seaside town in the North of England that was full to bursting with fish and chip shops. It wasn’t unheard of to see four of them in a row next to each other. And come summer because all the holiday makers were visiting and wanted fish and chips there wouldn’t be a fish and chip shop that wasn’t super busy.
I remember one of the ones that I worked at. The fish and chips were really bad but because they had an excellent location they were never short of customers.
But for a cheap lunch you couldn’t beat fish and chips and when my American relatives visit it is this and the beer that they head for.
Kyle hasn’t experienced any fish and chips so one day we will take him back to the town where Dominic & I met and grew up and treat him to some.
In the meantime we made him the fish and chips recipe below and it has kept him satisfied for the meantime.
More Family Recipes In The Air Fryer
- Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Turkey Fajitas Platter
- Birdseye Fish Fingers
- Healthy Battered Sausage & Chips
- Airfryer Mini Kievs
- Airfryer Cornish Pasties
- Healthy Chicken Dippers
- Airfryer Meatloaf
- 5 Ingredient Fishermans Fishcakes
- Airfryer Chicken Kievs
- Airfryer Kebabs & Rice
- Airfryer Bubble & Squeak
- Cornish Pasty Bread Bowl
[clickToTweet tweet=”Here are the best Air Fryer Fish & Chips you could ever taste from @recipe_this” quote=”Here are the best Air Fryer Fish & Chips you could ever taste from @recipe_this”]
Air Fryer Fish & Chips
- Make the chips just like my Air Fryer chips recipe (get it here).
- Cut the fish fillets in half to make four nice sized pieces of fish ready for cooking. Season with lemon juice and then put to one side.
- Grind in a food processor the breadcrumbs, lemon rind, parsley, tortillas and salt and pepper. Place it into a large baking tray.
- Cover the fish in the beaten egg and then in the breadcrumbs mixture.
- Then cook for 15 minutes on 180c until nice and crispy and when the lovely fish smell fills your kitchen.