Air Fryer Frozen Veggie Burgers. How to cook your favourite veggie burgers from frozen in the air fryer.
Air Fryer Frozen Veggie Burgers
Today we’re going to be sharing with you how to cook your favourite frozen veggie burgers in the air fryer.
I don’t know about you, but I love veggie burgers. I love the taste and texture of them, and I love how crispy they are once cooked.
I think veggie burgers get a bad reputation.
Meat eaters are always complaining that they are bland, boring and missing their meat.
As many of you know, I was once a vegetarian and still have an addiction to a lot of vegetarian food.
My husband will complain at my cooking sometimes when I go several meals without adding any meat. But I often forget that the meat is not there and fall in love with vegetables.
And that is EXACTLY what should happen with a veggie burger, especially when you cook your veggie burger in the air fryer.
It shouldn’t be bland and boring and instead should excite you. Quite often it will be bland and boring because of the texture.
Too much liquid and not enough crunch and that is why cooking frozen veggie burgers in the air fryer is truly magical.
The air fryer will give them that amazing crunchy texture without it feeling wet and inedible.
You will think that it has been deep fried, when in fact it has just been cooked in the air fryer.
You can then serve it as you wish with your favourite sides and maybe a favourite burger bun.
Or can I recommend you serve it with your favourite air fryer frozen French fries as they can give you a cheap takeaway on a budget.
Frozen Veggie Burgers In The Air Fryer
You can use any type of frozen veggie burgers in the air fryer. I love Linda McCartney and her frozen vegetarian range as it is truly delicious. You could use another brand, or maybe a supermarkets own brand.
Or, nothing is stopping you freezing your own homemade veggie burgers and cooking them from frozen.
Then while in a hurry to get lunch or dinner on the table, break open the packaging and load them into the air fryer.
Cooking Air Fryer Frozen Veggie Burgers
Cooking frozen veggie burgers in the air fryer is so EASY. Because of the size of the average air fryer basket you should be able to cook four frozen veggie burgers at once in your air fryer.
- Load the frozen veggie burgers into your air fryer basket making sure that they don’t overlap. If they overlap, they will end up stuck together and you will end up with soggy veggie burgers.
- Set the temperature to 180c and the time to 8 minutes and place the basket back in the air fryer and let the air fryer do its magic.
- When it beeps you have delicious crispy air fryer veggie burgers. Enjoy!
Then it’s a case of thinking up what you’re going to serve them with. Though when we originally tested this frozen veggie burgers recipe for you, we dipped them in a homemade ranch dressing and treated them like our Air Fryer Zucchini Fritters.
More Air Fryer Frozen Vegetarian Recipes
We’re HUGE fans here at Recipe This of how good the air fryer can make your favourite frozen foods. It is like deep frying them, just without the calories and is perfect for some quick meals or snacks.
Here are a few more of our favourite air fryer frozen foods and they are ALL vegetarian!
- Air Fryer Frozen Mozzarella Sticks
- Air Fryer Frozen Potato Croquettes
- Air Fryer Frozen Roast Potatoes
- Air Fryer Frozen Green Beans
- Air Fryer Frozen Garlic Bread
- Air Fryer Frozen Curly Fries
- Air Fryer Frozen Chili Cheese Nuggets
Air Fryer Frozen Veggie Burgers
Air Fryer Frozen Veggie Burger Ingredients:
- 4 Frozen Veggie Burgers
- Open your pack of frozen veggie burgers.
- Place four of your frozen veggie burgers into the air fryer, though make sure they don’t overlap too much.
- Cook for 8 minutes at 180c/360f.
- Serve warm with your favourite sides.
Can’t make it now? Then pin it for later!
Join The RecipeThis.com Community:
Plus, don’t forget to subscribe below to join our email newsletter with updates of our latest recipes, latest freebies, our cooking stories, plus much more: