Welcome to my latest air fryer recipe and today is all about making really simple sweet potato wedges in the air fryer that you will love.
They’re also perfect for sharing on this Valentine’s Day!
I have to admit that I am a huge fan of potato wedges. They taste so good. This especially applies when you add some spice and serve them up with some delicious chicken.
My favourite place for potato wedges was always Pizza Hut. I grew up surrounded by delicious pizza and it was a must that you had a regular trip to pizza hut.
But what I hated about Pizza Hut was that there were never any chips to go with the pizza.
So their plan B was always some delicious wedges instead. In their skins and served with some lovely sour cream dip.
Then when we moved to Portugal and went out to Pizza Hut they didn’t do any sides. Just salads, pastas and pizzas and our dreams of eating potato wedges were well gone.
BUT it is nice to have something different and this is why we created this version.
Plus it works with a huge range of recipes and after yesterday and our chicken wings recipe we felt it was the perfect side dish for sharing for a romantic meal in for two.
So while your chicken wings are busy cooking away in your Instant Pot you can be making these delicious spicy treats in the air fryer.
More Side Recipes In The Air Fryer
- Airfryer Onion Rings
- Airfryer Calamari Rings
- Airfryer Chicken Nuggets
- Airfryer Chicken Wings
- Turkey Goujons
- Mini Brazilian Turkey Pies
- Airfryer Veggie Bake Cakes
- Turkey Spring Rolls
- Sloppy Joe Stuffed Scones
- Five Cheese Pull Apart Bread
- Homemade Sausage Rolls
- Airfryer Pizza Hut Bread Sticks
- KFC Chicken Strips
- KFC Popcorn Chicken
- Airfryer Mini Cheese Scones
- Homemade Garlic Bread
- Airfryer Roast Potatoes
- Airfryer Garlic Potatoes
- Airfryer Chicken Wrapped In Bacon
- Airfryer Pigs In Blankets
- Sage & Onion Stuffing Balls
- Airfryer Stuffed Garlic Mushrooms
- Airfryer Croutons
- Airfryer Courgette Fritters
Air Fryer Spicy Sweet Potato Wedges
- Peel your sweet potatoes and chop them into the shape of wedges.
- Preheat your air fryer for 5 minutes at 180c.
- In a mixing bowl add all your seasonings and mix well. Add your potato wedges, toss in the seasonings until they are well covered.
- Place the potato wedges into the air fryer, toss in olive oil and cook for 20 minutes. Shake them every 5 minutes until they are cooked.
- Once they are cooked serve with a thousand island dip and sprinkle with a little extra chilli powder.