Welcome to my Best Ever Airfryer Vegan Lentil Burgers. Delicious lentil burgers loaded with vegetables and so tasty you will not want to share them with anyone else.
They’re perfect for a summer burger fix or for when you just fancy some comfort food in the Airfryer.
I will start by saying I am addicted to burgers. Big or small, fat or thin I want them. As Philips Airfryer owners it is one of the main things that gets cooked in them.
But what about taking on some lentils and some vegetables and seeing what else can be made?
Throw it all in a bowl, mix together, form burger shapes and throw it in the Airfryer. They literally that easy to make and make a great alternative to using mince.
Plus quite often when you are trying to master a veggie burger it can be hard to stop it from being really soggy and having the correct texture.
But with these amazing lentils it gives you that wonderful texture and taste plus lentils can be so good for you too.
If like me you don’t use lentils very often this vegan lentil burgers can be a good starting point for you perfecting your vegan food.
Plus from a healthy eating point of view they are perfect for you. With vegans not eating eggs or meat it can give you the perfect source of protein.
Not to mention the iron and the fibre. So if you need a boost then give some lentil burgers a go!
Just think it is starting with burgers and what else could you do next?
More Burger Recipes In The Air Fryer
Best Ever Air fryer Vegan Lentil Burgers
- Start by placing your gluten free oats and placing them in the blender. Blitz until it resembles flour.
- Place the lentils in a saucepan. Cover with water until they are well covered. Cook on a medium heat for 45 minutes.
- At the same time place the vegetables into your Instant Pot and steam them for 5 minutes using the steam function.
- Drain the lentils and place them in a bowl with the steamed vegetables and the oats.
- Add the seasoning and form into burgers.
- Place the burgers in the Airfryer and cook for 30 minutes at 180c.
- Serve with salad garnish and vegan mayonnaise.