Welcome to my best ever Philips Airfryer New York Cheesecake. We love cheesecakes here at RecipeThis.com and it is only right that we should add a classic New York Cheesecake to our mix of Airfryer recipes.
It is one of those recipes that we should all learn how to make and perfect it so that we can reuse it whenever a special occasion comes up.
In reality what a New York cheesecake is, is a basic cheesecake that can then be jazzed up to use for a variety of cheesecake recipes.
For example you could add lime to it to make a Key Lime Pie, chocolate to make a chocolate version, caramel for a caramel one or our favourite add lemon and honey for a traditional lemon cheesecake.
Then when it is a birthday and you are in charge of making the cake, decorate it and use this recipe.
The same can be said for a summer barbeque, a baby shower, a christening or even a graduation party.
What we like to do, (well apart from eating it) is to portion it up and take it to the beach in the summer as part of our family picnic.
It makes a great alternative to regular picnic desserts and because it has been pressure cooked, it stays stiff and does what it should do.
Whatever your use for it, save this Philips Airfryer New York Cheesecake recipe and use it whenever you have the urge for cheesecake and I can guarantee that there wont be any leftovers!
Best Ever Philips Airfryer New York Cheesecake
- Start by making the biscuit base. In a mixing bowl add the plain flour and sugar and mix the fat into the sugar and flour until you have a mixture that looks like breadcrumbs. Combine it, make it into biscuit shapes and place them in your Airfryer on a baking mat. Cook for 15 minutes on 180c.
- Grease the sides and bottom of your spring form pan with a little flour.
- When the biscuits are cooked, break them up into tiny pieces and mix them with the melted butter. Pat the mixture down into the bottom of the spring form pan.
- In a mixing bowl add the soft cheese and the sugar and using a hand mixer, mix the sugar into the cheese until you have a lovely thick creamy mixture.
- Crack the eggs into the bowl, add the vanilla and mix with a fork.
- Stir in the quark and then pour the cheesecake batter into the spring form pan. Using a spatula press down the sides and top of the cheesecake so that everywhere has a flat smooth edge and wont look odd once cooked.
- Cook on 180c in your Airfryer for 30 minutes and then leave it in the Airfryer to keep warm for another 30 minutes.
- Transfer to the fridge and leave to set and cool for 6 hours.