Welcome to our half cooked Airfryer lemon biscuits
I don’t know about you but I am addicted to cookie dough. I just love it and when I had sugar or fat cravings during my last pregnancy I would do a bowl of it just for me!!!!
A lot of people find it way too sickly but I certainly don’t have that issue. When we go to Pizza Hut we will always finish on one of their cookie dough puddings that will be topped with chocolate sauce and vanilla ice cream. After two or three mouthfuls Dominic will be flagging and I will easily finish it for him!
I am also the first person to clean out the bowl whenever we are making buns, biscuits or cake.
In all honesty I would rather have the cake mix than the cake itself – so this is why we have the half cooked lemon biscuits. Just so that I can half cook something so that I am enjoying the best of both worlds. The biggest benefit is that they are lovely and chewy like dough, but lightly cooked at the same time. If you prefer your biscuits better cooked then I would recommend you double the cooking time.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Testing out Half Cooked Airfryer Lemon Biscuits recipe from @recipe_this and please #airfryer” quote=”Testing out Half Cooked Airfryer Lemon Biscuits recipe from @recipe_this and please #airfryer”]
Half Cooked Airfryer Lemon Biscuits
- Preheat the airfryer to 180c.
- Mix flour and sugar in a bowl. Add the butter and rub it in until your mix resembles breadcrumbs. Shake your bowl regularly so that the fat bits come to the top and so that you know what you have left to rub in.
- Add the lemon rind and juice along with the egg.
- Combine and knead until you have lovely soft dough.
- Roll out and cut into medium sized biscuits.
- Place the biscuits into the airfryer on a baking sheet and cook for five minutes at 180c.
- Place on a cooling tray and sprinkle with icing sugar.