Welcome to my Instant Pot easy meatloaf recipe. Enjoy a traditional tomato ketchup based meatloaf recipe in half the time when cooked in your Instant Pot. Let the smell of the meatloaf aroma fill your kitchen and enjoy an easy family meal.
Did someone mention the word “meatloaf”?
Well if they did I am there and waiting for some! I love meatloaf and it is one of the easiest meals to make that your entire family will love. Mix the ingredients in a mixing bowl, place them into a container in your Instant Pot and then you have dinner ready to go.
There are no hidden marinades to make, no difficult ingredients to source and it is so easy that you could give the recipe to your 8 year old to do and they would excel over it.
Dominic and I often work long hours. There is lots of work on RecipeThis.com (which you wouldn’t believe the hours even if we told you!) and then there is looking after 3 kids, then there is the house to clean, the dog to walk and then we have 2 attention seeking cats.
Then we also want to eat cooked meals from scratch everyday. So the conversation some days starts the same:
- What do you want for dinner?
- Something quick as I’m too tired to cook
- Okay then lets make meatloaf
It is clearly our “go to” meal!
And if like many Instant Pot newbies you are not confident using the Instant Pot (I am slowly get there thanks to Dominic for always sealing it for me) then this is one of those quick and easy meals while you build up your confidence.
More Beef Recipes In The Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Irish Beef Stew
- Instant Pot Beef Stew Scraps
- Instant Pot Philly Steak Sandwich
- Instant Pot Sloppy Joes
- Instant Pot Beef Green Bean Stir Fry
- How To Cook Beef Stew In The Instant Pot
- How To Cook Beef Brisket In The Instant Pot
[clickToTweet tweet=”#InstantPot Easy #Meatloaf #Recipe via recipe_this” quote=”#InstantPot Easy #Meatloaf #Recipe via recipe_this”]
Instant Pot Easy Meatloaf Recipe
- In your air fryer warm up your bread and then when it is warm break it down into small pieces. Or alternatively if you have a blender, blend it.
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl, reserving ¾ of the tomato ketchup for later. Mix well until everything is well mixed in.
- Place it into a steaming tray on top of your steaming rack on the steaming function for 10 minutes. Remember to turn the valve to seal your Instant Pot and when it makes 6 beeps it is done.
- Leave to cool down for a couple of minutes, remove the valve and allow the steam to come out.
- Take it out and pour over your remaining tomato ketchup and serve.
Where To Source Your Ground/Minced Beef To Make Instant Pot Easy Meatloaf Recipe:
Instant Pot Recipes – The Outtakes
Sam: Could we make meatloaf in the Instant Pot?
Dom: Yes of course!
Sam: Will you show me how
Sam: That was easier than I thought me and Sofia will make another one tomorrow. It is so simple even Sofia could do it!