Welcome to another of my delicious Instant Pot cheesecake recipes and today is the turn of a super easy strawberry cheesecake recipe. Out of all of our Instant Pot cheesecake recipes this is by far the easiest, just add a few easy to source ingredients, use your hand mixer and WHAM you have a great Instant Pot cheesecake!
This delicious strawberry cheesecake recipe is sponsored by Elsterware and their icing spatula.
Strawberry cheesecake = my kind of heaven. I love the flavour of the strawberries, the cream cheese, the sugar and the vanilla essence.
We have a favourite café that we visit regularly that is just one town away from where we live. We have gone to it for years and it started as somewhere that me and my mum would go for a couple of girly hours. I would have a Malibu & Coke while my mum would have a whiskey or a beer. We would notice people having these lovely cakes but would rarely have one ourselves!
Then as the years passed Dominic and I would go and have a slice of cake and a hot chocolate over the winter months.
Then over the last few years we would go there for lunch. It was always so cheap that we would look at our receipt and question how we could have such a great lunch for such a low price. That is because they did a set menu for just 7 Euros each that would include a main meal, a drink and dessert.
But apart from the delicious lemon chicken or the even better chicken casserole the highlight would always be the cake. There was so much choice that it would take us at least 10 minutes to make a decision. In the end Dominic would probably end up with chocolate cake or orange cake and I would have strawberry cheesecake.
I mean strawberry cheesecake is out of this world right? And this one will not disappoint and is perfect for serving up for Sunday lunch next time you have family coming around.
Or you should just eat this delicious Instant Pot strawberry cheesecake because you can!
More Dessert Recipes In The Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Oreos Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Cheesecake Minis
- Instant Pot Rice Pudding
- Instant Pot Easy Banoffee Pie
- Instant Pot Spotted Dick Sponge Pudding
- Instant Pot Chocolate Lava Cake
- Instant Pot Strawberry Cake
[clickToTweet tweet=”#InstantPot Easy Strawberry #Cheesecake #Recipe via recipe_this” quote=”#InstantPot Easy Strawberry #Cheesecake #Recipe via recipe_this”]
Instant Pot Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
- Using a rolling pin as a bashing tool, place your digestive biscuits inside a pillow case along with the cinnamon and bash until your digestive biscuits become biscuit crumbs.
- Flour the bottom and sides of your cake tin so that the cheesecake wont stick later on.
- In the cake tin mix together the melted butter with the biscuit crumbs until it becomes a soft mixture. Pat it down so that it becomes the bottom layer of the cake tin.
- In a mixing bowl and using a hand mixer mix the sugar into the soft cheese until it becomes light and fluffy.
- Add ¾ of the strawberries, the honey, the eggs, and the vanilla essence and mix well. The strawberries will now be like small lumps and the mixture will have a lovely colour in it thanks to the strawberries. Plus also make sure the eggs are well mixed in and that there is no leftover mixture up the side of the bowl.
- Using a wooden spoon add the single cream and then spoon into the cake tin.
- Flatten down the strawberry mixture and place it into the Instant Pot on top of 200ml of water and on the steam shelf. Place the lid on top of the Instant Pot and set it to the manual function and seal the top. Cook it for 40 minutes and then allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Once done manually remove the pressure and remove from the Instant Pot.
- Decorate the top with the rest of your fresh strawberries.
- Allow to cool down for a little while then place in the fridge for a couple of hours and then serve.
Introducing The Elsterware Spatula
Here is what I would call “the ultimate cheesecake tool”. Do you ever see those pictures on Pinterest of the perfectly presented cheesecake? The ones where you think that this cheesecake is totally and utterly out of your reach and belongs in a posh cookery magazine?
Well thanks to this spatula you can have that look. You can create that dream cheesecake at home that is bubble free, perfectly level and looks perfect for handing out at a party, after dinner, afternoon tea or even as a birthday cake.
Thanks to the spatula level edge (and how easy it is to hold too) you can make your strawberry cheesecake by using this spatula as your levelling device. Use it to be free of bubbles to make the edges perfect and you will end up with your magazine worthy cheesecake top and sides.
Then when you are done and you serve it to family and friends they will wonder what your secret is and you can keep your Elsterware secretly hidden in one of your kitchen drawers as you grin away with pride.
Elsterware Spatula Review
Here are 10 reasons to buy The Elsterware Spatula
- Perfect for making any lumpy sauce smooth.
- Easy to use.
- Small and compact for travelling with.
- Excellent value for money.
- Not just for cheesecakes but regular cakes too.
- Perfect for patting down the biscuit base of cheesecakes.
- Sturdy for when you have sticky cake hands.
- Incredibly quick to clean.
- Great for mixing ice cream with.
- Use it on your cheese board too.
I had to become a food blogger to discover cheesecake and to use a spatula. Prior to that my kitchen drawers were rather empty. They were full of boring products that your grandma would own and wouldn’t necessarily be in keeping with this modern era. I would have an old cheese grater, cutlery, a can opener and a few other items. But now as a food blogger I have opened my eyes to a lot of possibilities and never want to go back to the old days.
I also discovered making cheesecakes for the first time. I never really thought of it as my thing but have since grown hopelessly in love with the idea of my favourite soft cheese mixed with icing sugar. It is like heaven.
But my cheesecakes were ugly and pathetic and looked rather depressing.
It made me think that I needed a degree in cake decorating to be able to achieve something even slightly normal.
Then the Elsterware Spatula came along and I realised that there was a lot more to my kitchen drawers than just cutlery and I actually looked forward to making cheesecakes and couldn’t believe how quick I could make them!
Our verdict – I think my Grandma would swap her old school rock buns for some cheesecake if it can be made to perfection with a simple tool like this. She would be screaming at me for one and I can understand why.
Overall – it is a brilliant bit of kit for your kitchen and you could use it for all kinds of cakes. I see it as my cheesecake go to tool. BUT I could also use it for the filling of cakes and also for the top of a lasagne to make the cheese sauce topping look perfect.
It also fits perfectly in your drawer and is something that we should all own regardless of whether you like cheesecake or not.
Buy The Elsterware Spatula
If you would like to buy The Elsterware Spatula (the same one we have) or explore the rest of their range then you can do so by clicking on the banner below: