Welcome to my latest Instant Pot cheesecake recipe and today we are showing you how stupidly simple it is to make the most delicious Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake that even your small kids could do it!
This is one of those Instant Pot cheesecake recipes that we should all do with our kids. Standing side by side in the kitchen with you mixing the cheesecake together and then letting your little one lick out the bowl is so special.
When I was recipe testing for my cheesecakes for the Instant Pot I had my beautiful Sofia by my side. At just over 2 years old she has already learnt the smell of vanilla essence, the delicious taste of the cake batter at the bottom of the mixing bowl and also doubles up as an overly helpful waitress and brings me everything I need.
Not to mention that her favourite food in the world is soft cheese so when she saw all the packets of soft cheese spread out on the worktop she was ready and eager to help.
On another note – we are a frugal family and love to make good use out of everything and we had some pumpkin pie puree in the freezer still from Christmas and it was the perfect time to use up one of the yoghurt pots we had full of them and use them to make a delicious cheesecake.
I really recommend this recipe as your go to Instant Pot cheesecake in case you have some leftovers from when we last made pumpkin pie as I don’t know about you but I always end up with way too much pumpkin pie puree leftover for another day for when you are in the mood for a pumpkin kick.
You can also replace the pumpkin with another favourite flavour for a different type of cheesecake. For example we love adding sweet potatoes to ours instead or we also like making it incredibly chocolatey.
The point is – that armed with soft cheese and an Instant Pot the choice is yours as it so simple.
More Dessert Recipes In The Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Oreos Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Strawberry Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Cheesecake Minis
- Instant Pot Rice Pudding
- Instant Pot Easy Banoffee Pie
- Instant Pot Spotted Dick Sponge Pudding
- Instant Pot Chocolate Lava Cake
- Instant Pot Strawberry Cake
[clickToTweet tweet=”#InstantPot #Pumpkin #Cheesecake #Recipe via recipe_this” quote=”#InstantPot #Pumpkin #Cheesecake #Recipe via recipe_this”]
Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Place your digestive biscuits inside your pillow case and using a rolling pin give the pillow case a good bashing or until the biscuits resemble breadcrumbs. Place the biscuit crumbs into a mixing bowl and mix with the melted butter. Mix well so that the butter is soaked up into the biscuit crumbs.
- Flour the bottom and sides of your cheesecake tin so that the cheesecake wont stick later.
- Place the biscuit and butter mixture at the bottom of your cake tin and put to one side.
- In a mixing bowl and using a hand whisk or a hand mixer mix the soft cheese into the two sugars until it is nice and creamy.
- Add the eggs, vanilla, honey, nutmeg and pumpkin puree and mix well.
- Place the pumpkin cheesecake mixture over the crumb case and remove any bubbles so that it will become smooth when cooked.
- Place 200ml of water in the bottom of the Instant Pot, place the steaming shelf on top and then the cake tin over it.
- Place it on the manual setting and cook it for 1 hour. Don’t leave to rest and manually allow the pressure release and pull the cake in out of the Instant Pot and put to one side.
- After an hour decorate it with 100s and 1000s and place the pumpkin cheesecake in the fridge for a couple of hours in order to cool.