Welcome to my pigs wrapped in blankets in the Air fryer and this month we are exploring a lot of different things that you can make in your trusted Air Fryer. We decided to do a theme just because we felt that owners of Air Fryers can often get boring and just end up doing chips and other types of potato in them instead.
By the way – I include myself on the list of a boring Air Fryer owner and decided to come out of my shell and make some different things this month.
With it being early December it seems the perfect time to get into the Christmas food and I love nothing more at Christmas than delicious pigs in blankets and other Christmas style food.
Actually I get more excited over pigs in blankets than I do over turkey which sounds so wrong. And there will often be a fight at the dining table over who gets the last one!
In this recipe the pigs in blankets are super easy to make and because your oven is often full to its limit with everything else, by sticking them in the Air Fryer you’re saving yourself lots of oven room.
I also make mine with unsmoked back bacon and use Brazilian sausages but it is always down to personal choice and what you would prefer to do.
Either way they are a lovely snack, side dish or perfect for a roast dinner.
More Potato Recipes In The Air Fryer
- Airfryer Onion Rings
- Airfryer Calamari Rings
- Airfryer Chicken Nuggets
- Airfryer Chicken Wings
- Spicy Sweet Potato Wedges
- Turkey Goujons
- Mini Brazilian Turkey Pies
- Airfryer Veggie Bake Cakes
- Turkey Spring Rolls
- Sloppy Joe Stuffed Scones
- Five Cheese Pull Apart Bread
- Homemade Sausage Rolls
- Airfryer Pizza Hut Bread Sticks
- KFC Chicken Strips
- KFC Popcorn Chicken
- Airfryer Mini Cheese Scones
- Homemade Garlic Bread
- Airfryer Roast Potatoes
- Airfryer Garlic Potatoes
- Airfryer Chicken Wrapped In Bacon
- Sage & Onion Stuffing Balls
- Airfryer Stuffed Garlic Mushrooms
- Airfryer Croutons
- Airfryer Courgette Fritters
Pigs In Blankets In The Air Fryer
- Chop your sausages into three equal sizes so that they become mini sausages.
- Now that you have nine equal sized pieces of sausage, wrap them in the bacon so that each piece of sausage has one rasher of bacon.
- Place them in the Air Fryer at 180c for 15 minutes and then sprinkle with salt and pepper and then serve.