Slimming World Courgette Soup. How to make a delicious creamy courgette soup in the soup maker. Low in calories and low carb this creamy courgette soup is easy to mix and match with favourite seasonings. As well as being suitable for Slimming World, Weight Watchers and Keto.
But I have something even better than our soup maker courgette soup for you to check out first.
It is our soup maker ecookbook. It includes all our popular soup maker recipes and fantastic for variety with cooking with the soup maker. Or browse our site as we have plenty of soup maker recipes that are easy to recreate at home and we have been showing people how to use the soup maker since 2014.
Soup Maker Courgette Soup
I love to make soup in the soup maker, but courgette soup had always been on the backburner.
That is because whenever I think of courgette soup it is always courgette and potato soup. Using the potatoes to make the courgette thicker, as courgettes are incredibly watery and there is not much else you can do about it.
But when I upgraded my soup maker to the Ninja Foodi version and because I knew it could blend raw vegetables, I decided to try a totally different courgette soup experiment.
A soup maker courgette soup, that would be made without:
- High carbs
You probably think I have gone a bit crazy wanting to make a soup in the soup maker WITHOUT stock, but I love a challenge!
After 2-3 rounds of courgette soup in the soup maker, this is the end result, and I am so impressed with it.
Plus, it tastes good and would be ideal for Slimming World, Weight Watchers, Keto etc.
Does A Soup Maker Cook The Soup?
Yes it does. The best way to explain a soup maker (if you don’t have one) is like either a sophisticated kettle that can boil and blend food, or like how the Americans describe it, as a hot and cold blender.
Basically, you throw your food into the soup maker, which usually includes vegetables, stock, and seasoning, then leave the soup maker to do its magic.
It will then cook your soup. Blend it and you just pour it into soup bowls once cooked.
Is Zucchini The Same As Courgette?
Firstly, for my amazing American readers, courgette soup is in fact zucchini soup.
In the UK, we call it courgette, whilst in America it is known as Zucchini.
Or more interestingly, in South Africa it is called a baby marrow. Probably because the Brits call a big courgette a marrow.
Though the courgette name originally came from France and is called this, throughout Europe, parts of Asia & New Zealand.
Courgette Slimming World Speed
Many of my readers buy a soup maker because it is ideal for Slimming World. They can follow our speed soup and have some soup days for quick weight loss.
But when you are bored of the speed soup and want something different making a courgette soup is ideal, that is because courgette is on the slimming world speed foods list and ideal for speed in your weight loss.
Or if you are looking for more courgette recipes that are Slimming World friendly check these out:
How To Make Courgette Soup?
Cooking courgette soup in a soup maker is one of the EASIEST EVER soup maker soup recipes.
- Dice courgette and add it to the soup maker.
- Blend until it resembles a thick soup.
- Add in other ingredients.
- Place the lid on the soup maker and set the cook time.
- When it beeps let it blend and stir.
You can also vary your courgette soup recipe.
- Courgette and cheese soup. Add grated cheese at the end of cooking and stir it in. Courgette soup is so much nicer when you add cheese!
- Courgette and potato soup. Instead of blending the courgettes first to create the stock, you can add in potatoes along with 250ml of vegetable stock. This works very well but it is much heavier on the carbs.
Soups To Make In Soup Maker
We love making delicious creamy soups in the soup maker. Here are a few other soups to make in your soup maker next:
- Soup Maker Cauliflower Cheese Soup
- Soup Maker Sweet Potato Soup
- Soup Maker Lentil Soup
- Soup Maker Asparagus Soup
Soup Maker Slimming World Courgette Soup
- Slice and dice your courgettes and give them a quick wash. Load half your courgette, garlic puree and seasoning into your soup maker.
- Place the lid on the soup maker and set it to blend and pulse blend for a minute or two until half the courgette has blended.
- If you have more courgette add it in now. If not, set the soup maker to smooth soup and cook for 28-30 minutes.
- When it beeps remove the lid, add in any extra seasonings, soft cheese, grated cheese and stir. Load into bowls and enjoy!
Can’t make it now? Then pin it for later!
Join The RecipeThis.com Community:
Plus, don’t forget to subscribe below to join our email newsletter with updates of our latest recipes, latest freebies, our cooking stories, plus much more: