Syn Free Slimming World Hummus with fresh garlic, lemon and perfect for your SP Slimming World days. Dip your sliced red peppers and your delicious fresh tomatoes into this Slimming World Hummus bowl of heaven.
Okay I admit it I am addicted to garlic. It is like a lifelong addiction of mine. The smell of it, the taste of it and with lemon it is truly out of this world amazing.
I have done many of those SP days on Slimming World. If you are not aware of what it means, then basically you pack out your meals with speed foods and protein foods together for the ultimate weight loss.
Here is an example of how they work:
The speed foods help with the rapid weight loss and then the protein fills you up so that you are unlikely to snack. But many people struggle to fill every meal like this when they are doing SP days.
They get bored of chicken for the protein and loads of vegetables and wonder how on earth they are going to cope without their carb hit of potatoes, rice or pasta.
But then you have Slimming World Hummus.
You pass the rules of more speed to protein because you load up onion and garlic and lemon into the recipe. Then you dip to your hummus heart is content with tomatoes and peppers. A winner on all counts.
Have this with a side salad for lunches when you’re out of ideas, take your Slimming World Hummus to work with you when you are sick of having a salad and even take it with you to the beach with the kids in the summer.
Or with party season upon us how about some Slimming World Hummus to take to a friend’s party? You just know that all the food will be bad for you and will be as away from Slimming World friendly as you can get.
Your friends will think you’re awesome and then you no longer feel like that friend that is on a diet, that you have no idea how to cater for.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Syn Free Slimming World #Hummus #Recipe @recipe_this” quote=”Syn Free Slimming World #Hummus #Recipe @recipe_this”]
Syn Free Slimming World Hummus Recipe
- Peel and dice the onion and garlic.
- In your Airfryer using the grill pan add the garlic and the onion and allow to cook for 3 minutes at 200c/400f so that they have the chance to sauté.
- Let the onion and garlic cool for a couple of minutes.
- Drain and rinse your chickpeas and place them in the Blender.
- Squeeze your lemon into your blender.
- Add the onion and garlic to the blender along with the seasoning.
- Blitz the blender contents until 85% smooth.
- Serve with red peppers, fresh tomatoes etc.