Welcome to my homemade croutons in the Air Fryer.
I don’t know about you but I love soup. I have had my soup machine for just over a year now and I am still playing around with it and making new soup flavours.
I like soup for weight loss, but mainly I love soup when the bread woman beeps down the lane with lots of fresh bread that is perfect for dunking into the soup.
Our favourite soup at the moment is butternut squash and leek and it is often on the menu for supper 2-3 times a week. But sometimes I want a bit more in the soup and that is why I have gotten into the habit of making croutons in the Air Fryer to go in the soup just after serving and then having the bread to mop up any remaining juices.
My daughter hates this as she loves everything she eats to be blended, but I have no issues eating her croutons and when you make them yourself they can be a lot healthier.
There are a few other things you could do for your soup but these simple croutons is my favourite.
More Potato Recipes In The Air Fryer
- Airfryer Onion Rings
- Airfryer Calamari Rings
- Airfryer Chicken Nuggets
- Airfryer Chicken Wings
- Spicy Sweet Potato Wedges
- Turkey Goujons
- Mini Brazilian Turkey Pies
- Airfryer Veggie Bake Cakes
- Turkey Spring Rolls
- Sloppy Joe Stuffed Scones
- Five Cheese Pull Apart Bread
- Homemade Sausage Rolls
- Airfryer Pizza Hut Bread Sticks
- KFC Chicken Strips
- KFC Popcorn Chicken
- Airfryer Mini Cheese Scones
- Homemade Garlic Bread
- Airfryer Roast Potatoes
- Airfryer Garlic Potatoes
- Airfryer Chicken Wrapped In Bacon
- Airfryer Pigs In Blankets
- Sage & Onion Stuffing Balls
- Airfryer Stuffed Garlic Mushrooms
- Airfryer Courgette Fritters
[clickToTweet tweet=”Two Ingredient #AirFryer Croutons from @recipe_this” quote=”Two Ingredient #AirFryer Croutons from @recipe_this”]
Welcome to my homemade croutons in the Air Fryer. I don’t know about you but I love soup. I have had my soup machine for just over a year now and I am still playing around with it and making new soup flavours.
- Chop your slices of bread into medium chunks and place them in the Air Fryer.
- Add the olive oil and cook for 8 minutes on a 200c heat.
- Serve over your soup or as a snack.
If you have some sweet potatoes in, they make a fantastic alternative to regular croutons and can be made in the Air Fryer in the exact same way.