Welcome to my latest whole30 recipe. In this recipe I will be showing you my whole30 lemon pepper chicken in the Air Fryer. Not only is it a delicious Whole30 recipe but it is also very low in fat and perfect for you if you want to shed some pounds.
I also absolutely love this recipe because everything is prepared in a silver foil packet therefore there is no washing up at all.
It is then placed directly into the air fryer and while it is cooking you can make a yummy salad to go with it or like I have it with loads of avocado. Because as we all know, avocado and chicken are just meant to be together. It is like salt and pepper or bread and butter. Not that we should be talking about bread and butter during the whole30!
Anyway back to this delicious lemon pepper chicken recipe…..the best thing is that you can personally choose how much lemon and pepper you want. Dominic doesn’t like high lemon produce where as I do so you could do a silver foil packet each making sure each one is to the persons liking.
The same can be said for the pepper, some of us like a lot of it where as others really not like much spice. I have used both peppercorns and my pepper grinder for this recipe and you can of course use a spicier pepper if you prefer.
Also if you are on the Whole30 regime and you have lost your lunch time sandwiches that you would normally have or even your breakfast cereal then I would say with big capital letters “EAT THIS”. Cook it up quickly in the air fryer (like I do) and then have it for your grain alternative.
But never mind talking about it let’s get into my kitchen and make it!
More Whole30 Recipes In The Airfryer#Whole30 #Lemon #Pepper #Chicken In The #Airfryer #Recipe via recipe_thisClick To Tweet
- Preheat the air fryer to 180c.
Set up your work station. Place a large sheet of silver foil on the work top and add to it all the seasonings and the lemon rind.
- Lay out your chicken breasts onto a chopping board and trim off any fatty bits or any little bones that are still there. Then season each side with salt and pepper. Rub the chicken seasoning into both sides so that it is slightly a different colour.
- Place it in the silver foil sheet and rub it well so that it is fully seasoned.
- Then seal it up very tight so that it cant breathe as this will help get the flavour into it.
- Then give it a slap with a rolling pin so that it will flatten it out and release more flavour.
- Place it in the air fryer for 15 minutes and check to see if it is fully cooked in the middle before serving.
I have based the recipe upon one breast just because you can then adjust your ingredients for the more mouths you are going to feed.
For each extra breast you are cooking (in separate silver foil packets) add an additional 1 minute to the cooking time.
For chicken seasoning we get it from Spain but a nice chicken stock cube with some extra parsley can have a similar taste.
We have found the best place to source chicken breasts to make Whole30 Lemon Pepper Chicken In The Air Fryer is from ButcherBox. You even receive free bacon and $10 off your first order when you sign up with this link.